IGNORED

Gday from Australia

mrgilmore
Note: This thread is 5745 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello. Names brett. Live in Victoria, Australia. Currently in the middle of winter and it sucks cause its hard to get golf in after work or cause its raining.

I play off 9 and hopefully by the end of this year i can be off 6. So yeah thought id introduce myself, hope to see you all around

Whats in my bag:

Burner HT 13* Reax Regular Shaft
R7 19* Reax Regular Shaft
AP1's 4-PW Project X 5.5 Shafts Vokey Spin Milled 60.08 56.10 Rossa Siena 4 Pro V1"Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a s**t"

Welcome to the Sandtrap Brett. Always good to see another Aussie on here . there are a few on this forum.Sorry to hear about your weather at the moment. What part of Vic. are you from. I happen to be a canetoad & our weather at the moment is terrific for golf. Maybe you should consider migrating north for winter.

hey i was hoping i would bump into another aussie. Im down on the south coast of vic.

Id love to migrate north for the winter but my job says otherwise

Whats in my bag:

AP1's 4-PW Project X 5.5 Shafts Vokey Spin Milled 60.08 56.10 Rossa Siena 4 Pro V1"Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a s**t"

• 4 weeks later...

Wow Australia. Impressive

IDK, my bff Jill?

In the cart bag:
Driver: Big Bertha 460 10*
Woods: Tour RxIrons: 4DWedges: 4DPutter: Divine Line BladeBall: ONEFollow me on Twitter."DESTINY, sometimes it means you're just going to fall short."

Hey Brett! Qld is the place to be especially for golf. Even better if we could get daylight saving off the ground up here! Its shorts year round for golf in Qld, bring your AC with you though gets a bit warm in summer.

yeah daylight savings seriously suck! but where into august now and the days are getting longer so soon we'll be able to play after work.

Whats in my bag:

Note: This thread is 5745 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!