IGNORED

Master Cigars Thread

AMGfan

Note: This thread is 2001 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like to try different sizes and tastes. At the moment i smoke cumpays from nicaragua on the course. A good balanced and smooth taste in the robusto module, with an affordable price. But overall my favourite stays a classic Montecristo petit tubos or a hoyo de monterey robusto.

I smoke four different brands: Cohiba Maduro (cuban) ; Ashton Corona and Maduro; Davidoff 2000; and Monte Cristo robusto (cuban) .

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I am normally a Torano guy, but my humdior has a vast selection.

Like drinking, I only smoke on  the course now - used to have a morning and afternoon cigar when I had a company vehicle, but I will not smoke in my own.

I am a nub man myself I love them they are perfect and you start smoking right at the heart of the leaf. I'm a huge nub fan they pretty much took the spots in my humidor.(homemade tuperdor) works like a champ and cost under 20 bucks all together

Originally Posted by smellysell

I smoke a little of everything.  My favorite on the course cigars lately have become Cuban machine-mades of all varieties.  Can't beat them for the price.

Cuban? machine made? - i think you are being scammed

Originally Posted by Pblock45

Just smoked a awesome rocky patel today. Can't go wrong with them

I love their 15th Anniversary Toro.  I need to get more of those soon!  Just bought a box of bahia maduro on sale not too long ago and they are pretty solid for how cheap they were.

Note: This thread is 2001 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!