IGNORED

Grand Slam of Golf

iacas
Note: This thread is 6744 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Is TNT the most annoying station on which to watch golf or what? It was live, yet despite having only four golfers on the whole course, we missed some tee shots. Between just about every series of drives and approaches and approaches and putts, they went to commercial.

The coverage was horrible. Vijay's golf was almost as bad, and Tiger's - including his start - was almost as good as the coverage was bad.

Who else watched? Who's gonna watch tonight? What'd you think?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

LOL
I was thinking the same thing when I watched it. I dvr'd it and saw it when I got home from work after midnight.

I dont understand how a full field round can have bertter coverage, then just this 4-man field, which we were missing drives and Approaches from Tiger and Vjay. They had to show vjay shot into the water by a replay! Then when they were interviewing some old guy, they were skipping the live coverage again!

(and about Vjay, I feel almost sorry for that guy. If he is outside of 5' on the hole, there's like a 90% chance, it seems, you can be sure he's gonna miss! I thought he was having putter issues, but I thought he switched to a mallet-type putter this season)

Peter Valone
Home Course:Mill Creek

"The invisible opponent whose tangible form is the card and pencil; the toughest opponent of them all -- Old Man Par." Bobby Jones

Tiger Wins for the Record 6th time

What's in the bag

Driver:Callaway Big Bertha Fusion Ft-3 Tour-Aldila Nvs
3-wood:Callway Big Bertha-Aldila nv shaft
Hybrid:Callway Heavenwood 2h and 3hIrons:Titleist 735 cm 4-pwWedges:Cleveland Cg10 54 and 60Putter:Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2Ball:Callaway Hx tour 56Bag:Ping J bag..Red...

• Administrator
Tiger Wins for the Record 6th time

The final round coverage was a little better, but not much... Tiger dominated.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 6744 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!