IGNORED

callaway tour ix

Note: This thread is 5710 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I got mine yesterday, i had totally forgotten about ordering them, I plan on playing them tonight, it is always exciting to try out new toys!!

What's in my bag

Driver Dymo Squared Str8Fit 9.5
3 wood SZ 3 wood
Irons: 710 AP1Wedges: 52* oilcan, 56* oilcan spin milled Putter: Blue Chip OZ Ball: NXT

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're so good.
I was spinning balls back all day.
Sometimes they went back a bit too far.
On pitch shots, they would land and stop.
I had pitch shots to literally stop when they landed.
They were still long as hell too.
I hit a few 300+ bombs with them.
I think I might've found a new ball.

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

this is so frusterating i have been on the compuetr for 45 minutes trying to figure out a code with 60 trys, i give up

Burner 10.5* driver
Burner 3 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Burner 5 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Tour Burner irons
Rac black 52* Rac satin 60* Red x 3 pro v1

this is so frusterating i have been on the compuetr for 45 minutes trying to figure out a code with 60 trys, i give up

Keep on trying. I got a little greedy the other night and have hit the right number 4 times. All to different adresses of course.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

• Administrator
Keep on trying. I got a little greedy the other night and have hit the right number 4 times. All to different adresses of course.

I suggest people give up. Most of the codes have been used. Is it really worth $20 in balls you might not even like to waste 45 minutes of time you could be spending with your family, golfing, sleeping, reading, etc.?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I did it the other night while I was watching the baseball game, so I had some free time. I dont mind spending the money on balls, but if their offering, why not.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

Anyone have a link to the original post with this deal or the person who started the thread with the info? I've been searching and can't find it.

I was suprised to find the box in my mail this afternoon too. I was even more suprised to find it has six balls. I remember a lot of guys saying that they guessed it would be a pack of two balls.

I can't wait to try them out on the course.
In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Anyone have a link to the original post with this deal or the person who started the thread with the info? I've been searching and can't find it.

Its on the first page of this thread.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW

• Administrator

That's not the original one. That's one from two days ago.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Just got mine in the mail today and they really look like a premium ball. Can't wait to try them out tomorrow. Just got the SG5 Skycaddie yesterday and used that for the first time today. It's been a great week for new toys.
In my Vantage bag:
Driver::905R 8.5*(V2)
3 Wood:Launcher 13*(V2)
Irons:AP2 (Project X 5.5) (3-W)
HybridTWS 19*Gap wedge:CG15 50* Sand wedge:CG15 56*Putter:: XG9 (35")Ball:ProV1X

That's not the original one. That's one from two days ago.

Thanks. Iacas is right, I’m looking for the original post from 6-8 weeks ago. Someone posted the info on getting the free balls using the codes. I just wanted to know who it was so I could thank them. I would like to throw some rep points their way!

In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! I tried about 50 different codes & never got one right. I got home from work today & found a nice, tidy package with a Callaway Golf return address on it! (Two weeks from the first time I tried the code.) I am STOKED!!! Soooooo...keep yer fingers & toes crossed--you just might get 'em anyway. --LBB

Bag: Bagboy NXO Revolver
Driver: Dymo STR8-FIT Tour 9.5
3w: Nike T405w: Nike T40Irons: Mizuno MP-33 3-PWSW: Nike SV Tour Black Satin 56/10LW: Nike SV Tour Black Satin 60/06Ball: Nike TA2/SPN

Its like Christmas time for me. I got the ones coming from the codes I entered. Plus today I got two sleeves in the mail from American Express. Callaway sure does know how to promote a product.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW

wow! I just got two sleeves in the mail and I didn't do a damn thing for it. I subscribe to both GD and GM - I'm guessing that's the ticket?

Woohoo! $22 worth of premium golf ball for nothing!

thanks, Callaway! Lower the price, and I'll be a customer... for now, I'm loving the Costco Titleist Tour Prestiges.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

Got mine and my wife's delivery yesterday. The packaging was nice. I think it took just over 3 weeks.
In my Viper by Hippo Golf stand bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore 10.5° Fujikara reg. flex
Woods: 3- MacGregor NVG2 Fujikara reg. flex
Hybrids: 3 & 4-Taylor Made Rescue Mid
Irons: Titleist 775.cb w/Graphite Shafts (5-GW)Wedges: Cleveland 588 Tour Action SW & 60° lob Putter: Taylor Made Monza...

over at WTB section at golfwrx.com someone is selling 2 sleeves of these Callaway balls but there is mysteriously no bigger box they came in or another 2 other sleeves with these...Just 2 sleeves of Callaway Tour ix balls!

and yours for the price of 20 bucks!!

In My Bag:

Sumo2 5900
Sasquatch 3w
Slingshot 2 Hybrid Slingshot 4-AW CG10 52* Forged 58* Studio Select Newport 1.5

Just got mine in the mail cant wait to get out there and give them a try.

In The Bag:
Driver: Big Bertha 460
3 & 5 Wood: F50.
Irons: 855S Silver Scot 3-SW.
Wedge: S2H2 60*Putter Anser 2i

I got mine today and tried to get some for my son but the offer is now over

In My Bag: This week
Driver: Nike square Sumo 10.5
4-Wood: Nike square Sumo 14.5
7 wood Cleveland launcher,
5 utility 19* clevelandIrons: 4-7 Titleist 690mb 8-pw Mizuno MP 33Wedges: Gauge Design GAS II 52* and 58* Putter: Scotty Cameron TE 10 2.5TP Mills or Cameron's or Bettinardi's. let me...

Note: This thread is 5710 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!