IGNORED

What's your other time/money pit hobby?

CosmosMpower
Note: This thread is 5765 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's a technical suit and where can I buy one? Clothing that expensive with such a limited life I gotta see.

Ask and you shall recieve: Though I'd never buy one I know people who have and I've seen them in action. These retail for $550 and you can wear them a grand total of 5-6 meets before you have to replace them. Michael Phelps wears that...

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

Mine is hockey, been playing it as long as golf. Next year is probably my last year as I've kind of lost an interest in it. It totals up to around $4,000 a year maybe more..

(For my parents though, not me)
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

saltwater fish keeping. its pretty fun

Driver: 440 SZ
3 Wood: Hi Bore 15 degree
Hybrid: G5 19 degree
Irons: RAC HT 3-pw
56 Degree: Vokey Design 256-1060 Degree: Vokey Design SM60-08Putter: White Hot #1Ball: Burner TP LDP

I'm an active member of our town's local Rural Fire Service Brigade. Whether it's fighting bush fires, house fires or motor vehicle accidents there is always plenty to keep me busy.

In photo 1 I'm the second person running out a hose, in photo 2 I'm the big guy supervising the other 2 at work and in photo 3 that's just me trying to look as if I'm busy.

Classic cars, ATVs and motorcycles.
I have a 400 hp '69 Cougar, '70 Cougar Eliminator, 2 ATVs, and a Honda Shadow 1100.
I also enjoy deep sea fishing, but haven't been able to get the guys together for that recently.

golf has always been my original love .. been playing for 20 years now ..

nice shop!!!

you and I are on the same page, but mines' not bass guitar.... Gibson electric guitars!!! same for woodworking, sold a couple Les Pauls to buy machines few years ago....now my wife has to park outside!!! never have enough tools!!!

My other hobby is fishing. Same as golf eats up time and money regularly. I still prefer golf to fishing any day. Also have an old Camaro that helps eat up the money.

Titleist 983E 9.5 Accra 65 Stiff Shaft
Titleist 906f2 15 Bassara Stiff
TM Burner Rescue 19
Titleist AP2 4-PW
Titleist Vokey 52, 56 Ping Craze g2i

Mines lacrosse. tournament fees and team dues are killer. Plus equipment is an arm and a leg considering I break several sticks a year (a stick can run you $200+ easily, but most of mine are in the 150 region). the equipment in lacrosse is just as customizable as golf, but tends to break because you have to use it to beat the snot out of your opponents.

I'm a lacrosse guy too. Im a goalie though so my sticks tend to stay in one piece. Where do you play? High school/college?

Driver: 3DX Square 12*
3Wood: 30 dollar dicks piece of ____
Hybrids:3DX 20* and 23*
Irons:3DX Red 5-PW
Wedge:Vokey Spin Milled 56.10PutterDF-990 33 in

Firearms in general, but mostly semi-auto carbines.

What kind do you have? I really want an LMT in 6.8 spc

Driver: 3DX Square 12*
3Wood: 30 dollar dicks piece of ____
Hybrids:3DX 20* and 23*
Irons:3DX Red 5-PW
Wedge:Vokey Spin Milled 56.10PutterDF-990 33 in

Im same with the OP... i love to autocross, but mostly rallycross that and drag. which is the same as autocross but on dirt. i rallycross in my 2006 subaru wrx sti putting down about 410 to all wheels... but golf is what im really good at...lol

Note: This thread is 5765 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!