IGNORED

Plaid Pants

Note: This thread is 5581 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Do you wear plaid pants to golf ever?

I would like to buy plaid pants. i have been looking everywhere for them. i can't find any. preferable of the dri-fit material, khaki, polyester, nylon, cotton, or something other then material that is going to make me sweat. but i would love to have plaid paints when playing golf. all i found are those wool pants, and playing in florida, i will die not to mention sweat like crazy.

If you know a any websites with great prices im ready to buy asap

Driver: :tmade: 2017 M1 9.5° / 3-wood: :tmade: AeroBurner 13.5° / Irons: :mizuno:  MP-69 (3-PW) / Wedges: :titleist: SM6 Vokey 50°, 54°, 58° / Putter: :titleist: Scotty Cameron Newport with SuperStroke 3.0 slim, 50g counterweight / Balls: :bridgestone:  Tour B330-S

NLC Cup 2017 Champion / Grand Master's Cup 2017 Champion / TDR Cup 2017 Champion / DTG Celebration Cup 2017 Champion

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plaid shorts seem to be in style right now. Not golf style necessarily, but in style generally.

I don't think I would wear plaid pants (as in long pants) ever, unless it was part of some kind of joke.

I wear plaid shorts on the course. they're neat.

In my freestyle:
Driver: 10.5* G5 with UST V2
F.W. wood: 16* retro raylor with Aldila HM-40 Tour Gold
Irons: i5 3-pw. Stiff cs lite shafts
Wedges: 8620 51*, 56*, and 60* Putter: classics 1 34""Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

nearly impossible to find in stores

they're out there on the web but its tough buying pants online

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

My wife says she got mine at JC Penny - she says there is a golf clothing section in there.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

My wife also got me one, shorts, from Target. Cotton. Very comfortable pants. I wear them occasionally. I like the color scheme. Navy blue, with light and dark green pleats and really tiny white pin stripe.
Damn, I've start talking like Martha Stewart

Weapons of choice:
Big Bertha 460 Driver
3W Big Bertha (2007)
TaylorMade r7 Draw Rescue Hybrid Wood #3TaylorMade RAC OS 2 IronsMens Vokey Spin Milled Tour 56 & 60PING Karsten Series Anser2 (I like the classic look and feel)Whatever Ball is on sale (currently Pro V1 2007)

Went to Golfsmith today, and they had a whole section of "crazy pants". Here is a link to a few they have online if you dont have a store near you.

thanks for the link, but man at 85 dollars im gonna wait till it goes on sale. i play a lot of golf, but i dont think they are worth 85. i might buy it if they throw is a burberry patch somewhere on it. but 85 for something that isn't for a well known designer is to much imo.

nonetheless the hunt is still on for plaid pants

Driver: :tmade: 2017 M1 9.5° / 3-wood: :tmade: AeroBurner 13.5° / Irons: :mizuno:  MP-69 (3-PW) / Wedges: :titleist: SM6 Vokey 50°, 54°, 58° / Putter: :titleist: Scotty Cameron Newport with SuperStroke 3.0 slim, 50g counterweight / Balls: :bridgestone:  Tour B330-S

NLC Cup 2017 Champion / Grand Master's Cup 2017 Champion / TDR Cup 2017 Champion / DTG Celebration Cup 2017 Champion

Just so you know: dead men don't wear plaid.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

Plaid pants is why I took so long to start playing this game!!

In the bag:
Driver-Cleveland HiBore XLS Tour 10.5s
Hybrids-Adams Pro Gold
Irons-Srixon I-701Tour PX6.0
Wedges-Srixon WG 50*/56*Putter-Rife BarbadosBalls-Bridgestone B330S

Try Ralph Laren Polo. They have shorts and long plaid pants
DRIVER Titleist 909D2 UST Proforce AXIV Tour Black 79
HYBRID Titleist 585H 17* 21* UST Proforce V2 100
FAIRWAY WOOD Titleist 906F4 15.5* UST Proforce V2 85
IRONS Mizuno MP33 Rifle 6.0 Flighted 7-PW
IRONS Mizuno MP57 Rifle 6.0 4-6WEDGES Mizuno MP R Wedges 52* 56* 60* Rifle...

Plaid shorts seem to be in style right now. Not golf style necessarily, but in style generally.

Ditto, that and Plaid bermudas, skimmers, capris and pedal pushers.

My chix stix:

R7 Burner
Burner Woods and Hybrids
R7 CGB Max IronsKoa Wood

Have you tried

i have and its more then i want to spend, but ty for link.

i have a bunch of plaid shorts, but i only golf with pants. i dress formal when i golf even when its 100 degrees out. i where slacks and a polo. my polo is usually a dri-fit. i have a bunch of nike dri-fit polo golf shirts, but i like my under armour golf dri-fit polo more. i just bought a great nike dri-fit with scales in the back for air to exit and enter, really neat, kinda like the new adidas shirts.

I too live in FL, and I must say, you are crazy. lol. Why anyone would wear pants in this heat is absurd. Try the shorts and get a great tan while at it. We play everyday, and I dont don the pants until December or January.

I too live in FL, and I must say, you are crazy. lol. Why anyone would wear pants in this heat is absurd. Try the shorts and get a great tan while at it. We play everyday, and I dont don the pants until December or January.

i just don't like wearing shorts when i play golf. i use breathable pants though when i play. not that thick khaki or anything like that. i usually tee off no later then 9:00a.m. so i can finish my round before the afternoon shower. and the hottest time of the day is 1:00, so im outta there before then.

if i tee off after 9:00 i will change my shirt at the turn

lol, wow, not golfing in shorts? That's nuts!...

But anyway, I don't think I could ever wear plaid pants and not be laughed at by my friends, lol.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Note: This thread is 5581 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!