IGNORED

What is the strongest/weakest part of your game?

Rojo0416
Note: This thread is 5745 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Weakest, Tee to green. I can't hit a drive in the fair way, or an iron on the green for anything, and my handicap has gone up 3 strokes to show for it. It's all because of a swing change that hasn't kicked in yet, but i know it will soon, so I'm sticking with it and my scores should shoot back down.

Best, 70 yards in. I have been able to hit any shot inside 70 yards to about 5 feet, if not closer. And my putting is doing great, a lot of 2 putts, just not making enough,IMO, 1 putts. I manage about 31-32 outs a round, so it's not like I'm putting terrible even though I think I am.
In The Bag

Titleist 905T 9.5°
Nike Sumo2 15°
Nike Sumo2 19°Nike Forged Irons - 3-PW Titleist Bob Vokey Spin Milled 56°10°Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2

Strongest: Mid irons and lately off the tee. I seem to have finally figured out how to control my driver and woods to keep myself in play and hit the occasional fairway.

Weakest: Putting. Its weird because in the past when I wasn't very good and just played occasionally, I'd still always sink a couple really great 15-20 foot putts a round. Now that I have started playing a little more seriously and started improving, I can't seem to sink anything outside of 3 feet.

In My Bag:

Driver: HiBore XL 10.5*, Aldila NV Stiff
Fairway Wood: System 2 Midsize 3W
Hybrid: Idea Boxer a3Irons: Bomber Steel Plus 3: 4-PW (Callaway Clone)Wedges: 588 Tour Action BeCu 53* Gap/56* SandPutter: Karsten Anser 2 34"Balls: Back to the drawing board, experimenting with Gamers,...

Right now, lag putting seems to be the weakest part of my game. I just don't seem to be able to get the feel for long putts. A month ago I'd have said it was driving, or anything off the tee, but that's improved somewhat, mostly due to better course management than anything mechanical, I think.

My strongest part is probably from about 140 yards and in. I feel pretty comfortable with an 8-iron or less in my hands. (Except, of course, for the putter; see above.)

Brad Eisenhauer

In my bag:
Driver: Callaway Hyper X 10° | Fairway Wood: GigaGolf PowerMax GX920 3W (15°) | Hybrid: GigaGolf PowerMax GX920 3 (20°)
Irons: Mizuno MX-25 4-PW | Wedges: GigaGolf Tradition SGS Black 52°, 56°, 60° | Putter: GigaGolf CenterCut Classic SP3

Ball: Titleist ProV1x or Bridgestone B330S

Im struggeling with being consistant. One week Im hitting my driver great and irons bad the next week vise versa. The last 3 rounds I just could not score.

Over all when everything is clicking I still dont have a good 200 plus shot in my bag other then the driver. I cant hit my 3 wood or hybrid worth a crap so they stay in the bag and I hit my four iron when I need a long shot but I get about 200 max out of my four iron usually about 185 though. It would be nice to have a good 200+ club to recover after a bad drive or getting home in two on a par five.......Someday.

Golf is the cruelest game, because eventually it will drag you out in front of the whole school, take your lunch money and slap you around. ~Rick Reilly, "Master Strokes," Sports Illustrated

Note: This thread is 5745 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!