IGNORED

Your alltime favorite movie....

Rojo0416
Note: This thread is 4987 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Casablanca; The Westerner with Coop and Walter Brennan; any movie with Gregory Peck; Gunfight at the OK Corral with Burt Lancaster and Kirk Douglas; any of the movies with Spencer Tracey and Katherine Hepburn--including the one with golf---"Pat and Mike"---she was a pretty good golfer

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man on Fire. Unless I want to laugh, then it's Anchorman
In My X Bag:

Driver: Sasquatch 460 Graffaloy NT Stiff 9.5°
3 Wood: X 15°
5 Wood: FT-5Irons: MP-52 Project X 5.5GW: Vokey 200 Series 52°SW: Wilson Staff R.Mendralla 56°LW: Vokey Spin Milled 60°Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Balls: Pro V1x

• 2 weeks later...
For me it has got to be "The Shawshank Redemption"

Becuz I went to a Jesuit high school it would be Life of Brian for me with Dr Stanglove and Pulp Fiction being very close seconds.

Pulp Fiction
The outlaw Josey Wales
Kingpin
Meet the parents.
Cinderella man.

Golf is the cruelest game, because eventually it will drag you out in front of the whole school, take your lunch money and slap you around. ~Rick Reilly, "Master Strokes," Sports Illustrated

Caddyshack (come on....)
Tombstone
Heartbreak Ridge
Weapons Of Choice
R5 Dual 9.5* Driver
R7 Draw Hybrid 3
Tight Lies #4 16* Fairway Wood
HCT Tour Irons 5-SW CG-11 52 CG-11 56 CG-11 60 BC-101 Putter

I can't believe no one has said my all time favorite.

Gangs of New York

"Bill the Butcher"

I could watch this movie over and over again.

If I want a good comedy Slapshot is classic.

"The golf swing is like sex. You can't be thinking about the mechanics of the act while you are performing." -Dave Hill

Undoubtedly "Scarface"
In The Bag

Driver: FT3 -or- TMTB
Woods: Cobra F-Speed
Hybrids: Cally FT, 3 & 4Irons: T/M R7TP's, W/PX 5.5 Wedge: Cally X-Forged, 52 & 58Putter: S/C Studio II Ballz: T/M Black -or- Prov1X

Remember the Titans, Caddyshack, Glory Road, Hoosiers... Wow this is hard.

If winning isn't everything why do they keep score?
- Vince Lombardi

In my Ping Hoofer 08 camo bag :
Cobra 454 Comp 10.5* UST ProForce V2 stiffTaylormade R7 TP 15* UST ProForce V2 stiffTaylormade R7 TP 17.5* UST ProForce V2 stiffAdams A1 Pro Idea 4-PWTitleist Oil Can 52*Titleist Oil Can Spin...

The Eagle Has Landed... Just a real working mans movie... in a working mans word... Just set in WW 2... Unfortunatly done poorly. The book was so much better...

~Tom B.

I ordered a Chicken and an Egg on the Internet, to find out which came first... I'll keep you posted!

I've always liked Face Off with Nicholas Cage and John Travolta.

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

i'm old so are my favourites(in no particular order):

Lawrence of Arabia- wow, you thought Ghandi was a good movie! from 1962! try the digitally remastered version.

Apocalypse Now-scary,deep, violent, to the nth degree.

Pulp Fiction- best movie ever without special effects. the dialogue throughout this film is outstanding, brilliant.

Godfather- all of them!

all of these movies are masterworks of film making.

My Blog

Note: This thread is 4987 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!