IGNORED

NBA fans got any predictions?

NorCalGolfer
Note: This thread is 5647 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I predict that:

So you're saying things are cleaning up in the league? side note - We talkin' about practice. practice, man. We talkin' about practice…. Practice….not the game…not the game I will die for…We talking about practice…Practice…What are we talking about???? Practice…We talkin' about practice. practice, man. We talkin' about practice…. Practice….not the game, We talkin' about practice . . . Practice, man. repeat 40x.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

A.I. has his issues, but the boy got game.

"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said."
US Open TV Commentator

S9-1 Pro D Driver 9.5 Degree Matrix Ozik XCON-6
CGB 3WPro Baffler 2/R 2HybridMP-37 Project X 6.0Vokey...

I predict that:

I totally agree and I would like to add 5 to each category that will just not get reported.

In The Bag:
Driver: Big Bertha 460
3 & 5 Wood: F50.
Irons: 855S Silver Scot 3-SW.
Wedge: S2H2 60*Putter Anser 2i

• 3 weeks later...
I predict that:

Wait, what's your guess for players involved with Gun Violence? I say 5 +/- 2

In my Bag:

Driver: Burner 10.5* Stiff shaft
3 WoodBurner 15* stiff shaft
5 WoodBurner 18* stiff ShaftHybrid3DX (18.5*)Irons: (4-LW):Putter: Rossa Indy SportBalls: Reds

• 4 weeks later...
Rockets anyone? Adding Artest will solidify them as one of the best defenses in the league (at least the west). Not to mention he's been developing a solid offense game as well in the couple of years as well. Proper movement of the ball as a passer will definitely help this team. A healthy Yao, and hopefully a staying healthy T-Mac, Rockets will be a force to be reckoned with...

Driver:  R11S 10.5°, Fairway Woods:  909 F2 15.5°, Hybrid:  G10 21°

Irons:  Tour Preferred MC 4-P, Wedges:  Vokey SM 52.08, 56.10, 60.04

Putter:  Tei3 Newport II / Circa 62 #3, Ball:  Pro V1X / NXT Tour

CP3 wins the MVP he deserved last year

That's funny, wow you are hilarious...

I won't predict any winners but I will predict the Suns will have much less of an impact than they think they will. Shaq will be a distraction, his career is on a down hill slide and has been since he left the Lakers. Love the guy to death but he's just not what he used to be.

Where I play: Mission Viejo CC and
long Beach Skylinks

In My Red Cleveland Club Count Bag Today;
Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

Yeah, my hometown Bulls OVERPAID for Luol Deng and are not going to be good. The Bulls slogan is "See it Live!" whereas their slogan should be "Rebuilding since 1999"

Nike VR S Covert Tour Driver 2.0, 8.5* S
Nike VR S Covert Tour 3-Wood (15*) S
Nike VR Forged Split Cavity (2-5)

Nike VR Forged TW Blades (6-PW)

Titleist Vokey SM4 54* Wedge

Nike VR X3X Wedge 58*

Nike Method Core 1 Putter

Titleist ProV1

"Hakuna Matata - It means no worries..."

• 4 weeks later...
Lakers lost their only game of the season yesterday. They will go undefeated for the rest of the regular season, palyoffs and finals. I said it.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Note: This thread is 5647 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!