IGNORED

How do you get your kids to play golf with you?

ks8829
Note: This thread is 5734 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

my son is 3 now and flips out when he sees me bring out the clubs or clean them..... he love to pretend hes teeing the ball up and then swinging at it ........ and before i go golfing he has to give me a good luck kiss and a hug..... if i get him started next year or 2 he'll love it when hes older..... but its in his blood to golf...... my great grandfather, my grandfather, my father, my brothers and my cousins all golf...... he'll get it soon

In My: Black Titleist sc75 Bag
Driver:  G20 10*

Irons: Soon To Be Titleist 712 CB/MB Combos 
Wedge: 60* Spin Milled Oilcan

Putter: Circa 62 Model 1Putter #2 Vintage Pal

Ball:  E6

my son is 3 now and flips out when he sees me bring out the clubs or clean them..... he love to pretend hes teeing the ball up and then swinging at it

We had a kid who was 5 years old and already an accomplished player in our first tee program.

you could start your son on the putting on the green. enjoy

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

My 5 yr old daughter loves to come out to the range and hit a few balls. She's even started swinging her little baseball bat around the house like a golf club. I have another baby on the way so if I can just get my wife into it we'll have the perfect vacation foursome

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

Well, basketball and golf are usually in different seasons.
I don't know how serious he is about basketball though.

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

I'm a teenager who just recently started golf. Neither of my parents have ever played golf, but I thought it would be fun, and I was right, even though I'm not very good (i can only drive 150 yards.)

My $40 teen set:
fairway wood driver thingy
hybrid
mid and short iron
putterno-name lob wedge nxt tour balls ignite balls

Note: This thread is 5734 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!