IGNORED

Have you ever heard of....

BenHogan
Note: This thread is 5746 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Note: This thread is 5746 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
  • Popular Now

• So you're basically saying you get three mulligans to use on every hole, and you can use them on any shot until you're out of mulligans? Do I have that right?
    • No, @StuM, it's too early for that. Everyone, please DM @StuM with your GHIN #. If you do not have a GHIN #, message Stu (and include me) to explain. Thank you. We'll lock handicaps (so @StuM can create some charts for the playing handicaps) on… the end of the day May 28. That'll give @StuM the 29th and 30th to look them up and plug them into a spreadsheet.
    • Day 56. Played 9. Best score I’ve ever had made possible by good driving. 14 shots better than Monday haha. Did a very quick stack session after the round. 
    • This  is  certainly  one reason golf ratings are  plummeting Golf’s moment of truth is here, and the sport is badly flailing Nonexistent negotiations and missed opportunities for reconciliation between the PGA Tour and LIV Golf have the sport stuck in place. "Golf’s moment of truth is here, and the sport is badly flailing. Half the sport’s best or most notable players play on one tour, half on the other. They all only come together at the four majors — the next one, the PGA Championship, tees off next week — and then spiral off into their own tournaments, cashing massive checks in front of rapidly dwindling audiences."   Here  is another reason. Xander Schauffele hit an unplayable shot  on his  last  hole but  instead  of taking a  penalty  he and the  idiot  official decided some  cable was  in the way(it wasnt) and  he  got to get a free  placement  of  his  ball with a  clear shot to the green. Soft players and enabling  officials are  helping  tank ratings. If  i were the  official it  would  be  take a penalty  or  hit it where  it  lies.
    • I was trying to keep it simple for him. 😉

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...