IGNORED

Hello from Alberta.

Brady0626
Note: This thread is 5737 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I go by the name Greg but you can call me Brady. I'm 16 years old and work at a course proshop. I'm around a 12 handicap but I've only played 3 or 4 rounds of 18 this year so thats basically a rough estimate.
I mainly play Baseball and Hockey and I hope to be playing for the best midget AA team in Alberta(we will be the best, by far, no one leaves to play for a city AAA team, kids that will be benchwarmers made the AAA team in llyod and quit). Golf is a past time everyone in my family plays and I hope to get better at it in the near future.

"Don't drink and drive, don't even putt."

In my bag:
Sumo2 9.5 degree driver I3 3 wood 5 wood Deep Reds 3-PW Vokey 60 degreeSW 2 bar hybrid putter.

Hi Brady,

Welcome, sound like you are fine young lad and soon to be a very fine golfer.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Hi Brady,

Thank you. One of my goals in life is to be able to play a large amount of golf courses, especially back in Ireland where my family originates. Like, I mean there's gotta be a reason to do my homework? lol

Can I only edit things twice? I want to edit that post again. Anyways, I also am a huge horror movie buff and love watching movies. Also, happy 1000 posts, lol.

"Don't drink and drive, don't even putt."

In my bag:
Sumo2 9.5 degree driver I3 3 wood 5 wood Deep Reds 3-PW Vokey 60 degreeSW 2 bar hybrid putter.

Note: This thread is 5737 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!