IGNORED

2005 ESPN Fantasy Golf League

iacas
Note: This thread is 6749 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
My team is locked and loaded for the Honda.

Ditto. Loaded with what, we'll have to wait and see.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Looks like this tournament will be decided on the fourth picked player. Just browsing the teams it appears everybody, minus a couple of teams, went with Singh, Toms, and Na. Including me.

Driver: X460 10°
Hybrid: Heavenwood 2H
Irons: X-12 3-PW
Wedges: Vintage Forged 48° & 56°
Putter: DF 990Ball: HX Hot

• Administrator

I'm happy with -10 today. But what the hell got into Chad Campbell? -8? The next closest leader to him is, among others, Kevin Na at -3. And Brad Faxon, Pat Perez, Alex Cejka, etc.

Nobody in the Sand Trap group went with Chad Campbell? I had him last night but swapped him out for the Na/Love III tradeoff. Dammit.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I learned after the third tournament that you just have to go with your gut man!

Seems as though everyone has pretty much the same groupings this week. Vijay, Toms, Clark or LoveIII and Na.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• Administrator

Well, I've got a weekend foursome. Just about everyone else does too, though. Good picks this week. That we all picked practically the same foursome says a lot about our l33t m3nt4l sk!llz.

Well Na really stunk it up today. Didn't hurt so bad since most of the people have him.

In the clubhouse with a -33 so things aint all that bad. Looking forward to tomorrow.

• Administrator
Well Na really stunk it up today. Didn't hurt so bad since most of the people have him.

Davis didn't do squat today either, also a 78. And Chad Campbell's three rounds go like this: 64-71-80. If he keeps that pace up, he's shooting 91 tomorrow!

Na sucked it up, you bet.

What is the password for this group?

Titleist 905R 8.5 w/ UST V2 75 S
Taylor Made R7 TP TS 13 w/ Vista Pro 80 XS
Titleist 695cb 2i w/ Rifle Project X 6.5
Titleist 695.mb 3-PW w/ Rifle Project X 6.5
Titleist Vokey Tour Chrome 54.14 w/ Project X 6.5Titleist Vokey Tour Chrome 60.08 w/ Project X 6.5Titleist Cameron Studio Style...

• Administrator
What is the password for this group?

The Group ID is 6790. The name is "Sand Trap." The password is "bunker" (without the quotes).

Thanks

Titleist 905R 8.5 w/ UST V2 75 S
Taylor Made R7 TP TS 13 w/ Vista Pro 80 XS
Titleist 695cb 2i w/ Rifle Project X 6.5
Titleist 695.mb 3-PW w/ Rifle Project X 6.5
Titleist Vokey Tour Chrome 54.14 w/ Project X 6.5Titleist Vokey Tour Chrome 60.08 w/ Project X 6.5Titleist Cameron Studio Style...

• Administrator
Well, it's looking like Kiran is gonna edge me out by a stroke.

Yeah, currently the leaderboard on my ESPN page shows "5" - Vijay's bogey on the second playoff hole. My other 3 golfers are "missed the cut/NA." Silly stuff, man.

Rain delay. Na is 6 over. I see a lot of you guys dropped him. Good move on yalls part. Maybe the PGA will let them redo the holes.

• Administrator
Heh, redo the holes. That's funny.

A lot of y'all had Na. I spent my money on top picks (and I figured Ernie would finally be tired of travelling - seems accurate so far) and then "wasted" money on (checking...) Mike Hulbert. See, I care so little for him I didn't even remember who I'd chosen. He won't be around for the weekend, but he cost less than Na and Els.

Regardless, the settings are pretty much set. I don't see a lot of people shuffling around this week. The gaps are too big.

• Administrator
Still in delay...

/me twiddles thumbs and stares expectantly at TOURCast...

Being that I am in 49th place overall, I figured to make any real moves I would need to make some unusual picks, assuming that everyone ahead of me on the leaderboard would pick Tiger, Ernie or Tiger, Vijay. I went with the guys with the lowest scoring average and the highest birdie/round ratio. So far, somewhat good. Ogilvie is in first, Tiger in 6th or so. I need Appleby and Cabrera to start moving though...

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Note: This thread is 6749 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!