IGNORED

Tiger - Yankees or Red Sox fan?

pjsnyc
Note: This thread is 5718 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Florida Marlins proved that they could just buy a world series TWICE!

First, the Marlins did not buy two world series. Their first WS roster was comprised of expansion players and free agents. Some of those free agents were guys that no other team wanted. Yes, they decided to have a massive fire sale, afterwards but they only got rid of two or three guys. The second WS was full of guys that came up through their system: Derek Lee, Mike Lowell, Josh Beckett, Luis Castillo, Miguel Cabrera, Juan Pierre, Gonzo the SS. Their only major FA acquisition was Pudge. Out of their starting nine, seven came up through the farm system. Secondly, it is virtually impossible that Arod makes 60% more than five major league teams. This is plain false. He makes more than one team, guess who? The Florida Marlins. The next lowest payroll is $43 million. $27mm is not 60% more than $43mm. We can argue this day and night. As far as "revenue sharing" is concerned, this is not a new concept. The NFL has always shared revenue, dating back to the sixties. Baseball does, too. Every team gets a piece of the TV and Radio deals. This is common knowledge. They also split concessions although it is not 50-50 and they all share the licensing and merchandising monies.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...The second WS was full of guys that came up through their system: Derek Lee, Mike Lowell...

I thought Mike Lowell came out the Yankee system .

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

Yankees = 26 World Championships...I'd say that would qualify

x2 man

Being a die-hard Sox fan I can't believe I am about to say this ...

you said it man we need fresh talent..... but were getting there lol

In My: Black Titleist sc75 Bag
Driver:  G20 10*

Irons: Soon To Be Titleist 712 CB/MB Combos 
Wedge: 60* Spin Milled Oilcan

Putter: Circa 62 Model 1Putter #2 Vintage Pal

Ball:  E6

I thought Mike Lowell came out the Yankee system .

Lowell was traded to the Marlins and spent time in their minor leagues before being called up. The Yanks got the best of the deal, though. I mean, they got Ed Yarnall! Ed Yarnall!!!!! Whoopeee. Sorry, still bitter.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

Note: This thread is 5718 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!