IGNORED

Any ladies out there?

julie_m
Note: This thread is 5717 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello! New here, but glad to see I'm in great company

Wow--a partner in crime! How totally cool. Don't golf stores make you feel like a diabetic in a candy shop? All that great stuff, and none of it is for you.

That's exactly how I feel...thank goodness for online options.

Any fellow sandtrappers want to chip in and get these two a hotel room?

Nah, Julie had Bradpet first. I'm just keeping him company until she gets back.

So--do we need a left-handed women's thread here? I think that makes three of us. What are you all carrying?
WITB
Driver--PING Rhapsody, 16*
Fairway Wood--PING Rhapsody 22*
Hybrids--Cobra Bafflers, 3 (23*), 6 (32*)
Irons--Callaway X-20, 7-AW SW--Wilson ProstaffLW--Nancy LopezPutter--Bettinardi HawkBalls--Pinnacle Gold DistanceBags--Datrek IDS (cart), Sun Mountain 3.5 (carry)

Keep with jabs like that, and I'll tell you what I'm carrying...

Left handers are in their right minds...yeah yeah...but I'm right handed, so that means...I'm in the mind that's left!

Keep with jabs like that, and I'll tell you what I'm carrying...

Aww ladies, now I'm starting to blush. You're too kind

If some people were starting to feel generous, I was happy to go along with it suggest a Hawaiian stay/play golfing package (separate rooms of course). We could get Harry Longshanks along to make up what would be an entertaining golfing foursome. Oh well, it's nice to dream. But seriously, it's good to see some female golfers getting acquainted in this discussion thread.

I'll just let the two of you figure it out...

Julie, as it happens, only about 50% of left-handers are cross-brained, whereas about 95% of right-handers are. Know how so many left-handers write upside down? We're the ones who aren't cross-brained. That's how you can tell.

[End of science discussion]

WITB
Irons--Callaway X-20, 7-AW SW--Wilson ProstaffLW--Nancy LopezPutter--Bettinardi HawkBalls--Pinnacle Gold DistanceBags--Datrek IDS (cart), Sun Mountain 3.5 (carry)

Well you just got another girl that joined the forum :)

Welcome! Love having the reinforcements.

WITB

Note: This thread is 5717 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!