IGNORED

Anyone ever play any of Arnold Palmer courses ?

sam004
Note: This thread is 5658 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've played Star Pass here in Tucson a few times. Very challenging desert style course that I tend to lose a few balls on every time I play there. Decent rates in the summertime if you can stand the heat!

In my Ogio Bag
Driver - Cobra 10.5 F Speed
3 Wood - Cobra LD speed
Hybrid - TaylorMade Burner 22 degree
Irons - Callaway X-Tour 3-PW 52.08 Degree Gap Wedge - Titleist Vokey Spin Milled56.14 Degree Sand Wedge - Titleist Vokey Spin Milled60.07 Degree Lob Wedge - Titleist Vokey Spin MilledPutter...

I have played 3 of his courses, Northville Hills, Northville, MI; Coyote Preserve, Fenton, mI and Myrtle Beach National, Myrtle Beach, SC. All three were fun courses to play, fair, challenging, but not really with any outstanding memories.

I didn't realize that Coyote was a Palmer course. Tried to get on one weekday afternoon for a quick 9 after working nearby but it was choked with leagues. Northville Hills is across from my work but still haven't played it yet. Both put off to next year.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

Half Moon Bay, Hiddenbrooke...I should get in gear and play Presidio!

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

I've played Star Pass here in Tucson a few times. Very challenging desert style course that I tend to lose a few balls on every time I play there. Decent rates in the summertime if you can stand the heat!

I know the original 18 holes were done by Bob Cupp. It seems Arnie has done a renovation and now has his name on it!! Not sure how much has changed...?

Note: This thread is 5658 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!