IGNORED

Who thinks Kelly Tilghman is hot?

under_par
Note: This thread is 4082 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Is Kelly Tilghman hot?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe So

Now Stena's voice drives me crazy LOL

You'd better look again...

Cleveland Launcher Comp, 9.5* stiff
TaylorMade V-Steel, T/S stiff
Cleveland Halo, 19* stiff
Mizuno MP-32, stiff
Cleveland 588 Gunmetal, 51*Cleveland 588 DSG RTG, 56*Scotty Cameron Newport II

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
She looks a lot hotter this year. But I still can't stand her voice.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

I always thought she was a hottie too. Then a friend of mine who is a professional gofler says that she is a lesbian. He swears it it is true. That kind of ruined it for me!

What's your point? The question is whether or not she's hot.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

The point is, it's kind of changes one's opinion of her. I considered her a lot hotter when I thought she was straight down the middle.

OK. I don't think Jenna Jameson is hot nor do I think Janine Lindemueller is hot because I've seen pictures of them making it with women.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

Hot - definitely not, attractive - I'd give her a maybe to yes on that one. However, I have a hard time listening to her talk, she sounds like martha stewart to me, a little manly. She does know her stuff about golf so that helps the hotness factor, but her trying to be one of the guys hurts as well. Just my opinion.

Da Mac
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

The point is, it's kind of changes one's opinion of her. I considered her a lot hotter when I thought she was straight down the middle.

That just made her a little hotter in my book

Drive for show, putt for dough

PutterKarsten Anser2
WedgesX-Forged 52* 58*IronsX-20 tours P-3HybridX 21 stiff4-wood R9 17 mitsubishi rayon fubuki StiffDriver R9 11.5 mitsubishi rayon fubuki Stiff

That just made her a little hotter in my book

That's a totally irrational statement with which I completely agree.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:

I think you wanted to direct people to this type of link

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h...RTqYAD8U2NL800 Not the link to the story on "Sex Ed In Cyberspace" that you posted, and I might add that it was a terrible choice of words that she used, inadvertent or not.
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

I think you wanted to direct people to this type of link

haha oops thank you yea well it another interesting story ;p reminds me of the movie "the girl next door" if anyone has seen that

they're all hot when their ankles are up!

In the bag:
Driver-Cleveland HiBore XLS Tour 10.5s
Hybrids-Adams Pro Gold
Irons-Srixon I-701Tour PX6.0
Wedges-Srixon WG 50*/56*Putter-Rife BarbadosBalls-Bridgestone B330S

Note: This thread is 4082 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!