IGNORED

Taylor Made Friends and family

Note: This thread is 5647 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I too ordered my dad some new irons for xmas, (burners) and they are still in the confirmation" stage. But they will be shipping, but imagine thousands of orders coming in in a matter of hours.. your gonna be behind. But they will be honoring them, they are just trying to clear wharehouse space, and if you cancel thousands of orders, your customers are gonna be pissed.

I love people that think since someone else can get something, that they should too.

Got my Burner XD irons today. Nothing like $900 clubs for $300!!!! They honored all the order, they were just behind schedule with the shipping due to the large volume. Deal of the year!

I love people that think since someone else can get something, that they should too.

Stow, im tired of you being a ass. but really, If you want me to honest here, my coach is a TM rep, so there for, i qualify under the "friend" portion of the deal, meaning i received the email, regardless of the message boards.

So how bout you learn the facts eh?

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

Actually it was an employees and family discount, not a friends and family discount.

apparently not, or there was a mixup with me getting the email.

point is, none oft hese products sold well, TM is clearing space, easy way is to give some massive discounts.

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

I post on slickdeals a lot and saw it the day the deal was posted. If I would have had the extra cash to burn I would have ordered some stuff for myself and father in law. I was wondering how it turned out. Congrats to those that got in on the deal. A $99 burner driver is awesome, even rockbottom golf is selling them for $250 I believe.

In my stand bag:
Driver: XR-03
Irons: Apex Edge CFT (5-E)
Hybrids: Apex Edge CFT (3-4)
Wedge: Sure Out LWPutter: BombshellShoes: University

Lol

I'll take a picture for you tuesday when they arrive if you don't believe. Admittedly I feel a little bad, but they could have canceled all the orders if they wanted to, I wouldn't have been the least bit upset.

'08 Tour Burner
CGB Max 3W
R7 Draw 3H
CCI Forged 4-PW
GigaGolf 50°, 56°, 60° Newport Detour 2.5

My neighbor ordered a set of Burner Irons and a Driver. Order came yesterday while I was at his apt.

he put them on ebay already and will double his investment.

Weapons of Mass Destruction
* Driver - SQ Dymo - 10.5*
* Woods - SQ Dymo 3 Wood - 15*
* Irons - Black Pearl CG 7 - 4 thru PW
* Wedges - RAC Y-Cutter - 60* * Utility - Niblick - 42* & 56** Putter - YES Callie* Ball - E6*** Looking to buy a Niblick 49*

My neighbor ordered a set of Burner Irons and a Driver. Order came yesterday while I was at his apt. he put them on ebay already and will double his investment.

Damn, now that's REALLY taking advantage of them. I would personally use them for myself.

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

Lol

I don't think its cheating, just a marketing scheme on the part of Taylormade. If they didn't want people to take advantage of this deal then they could ask for family and friend verification from all purchasers.

I'll take a picture for you tuesday when they arrive if you don't believe. Admittedly I feel a little bad, but they could have canceled all the orders if they wanted to, I wouldn't have been the least bit upset.

I also got a confirmation of shipping but not sure if I'll put it to use or gift it for Christmas.

« Keith »

Damn, now that's REALLY taking advantage of them. I would personally use them for myself.

i was thinking the same thing but he doesn't play golf. He came across the sale online and decided to take advantage.

Weapons of Mass Destruction
* Driver - SQ Dymo - 10.5*
* Woods - SQ Dymo 3 Wood - 15*
* Irons - Black Pearl CG 7 - 4 thru PW
* Wedges - RAC Y-Cutter - 60* * Utility - Niblick - 42* & 56** Putter - YES Callie* Ball - E6*** Looking to buy a Niblick 49*

I guess I'd have a ton of posts if I was doing a bunch of thread crapping myself

Well said Bruiselee.

My clubs were shipped and received. Kudos to Taylormade for honoring the deal whether they intentionally leaked the code or not.

In my BagBoy Clip-Lok bag:

Driver: Titleist 909 D2
3 Wood: Callaway X tour (alternates with 2H hybrid depending on the course)
Hybrid: Titleist 909H 21 degreeIrons: Titleist AP2 4-PW, PX 5.5 flighted shaftWedges: Titleist Spin Milled 52 degree, Taylor Made Rac Black TP 56 and 60 deg.Putter:...

Yep, I got my clubs last night (driver and 3 wood)! Too cold right now to try them out though :(

'08 Tour Burner
CGB Max 3W
R7 Draw 3H
CCI Forged 4-PW
GigaGolf 50°, 56°, 60° Newport Detour 2.5

Kudos to Taylormade for honoring the deal whether they intentionally leaked the code or not.

yeah fair play but the bad publicity would have killed them. A wine retailer did this a few Christmases ago for employee's only in the UK but leaked it and their sales boomed.
In My Bag:

DriverR7 Superquad, 9.5 Degrees
WoodFT 3 Wood, 15 Degrees
Wood906F 5 Wood, 18 DegreesIronsMX-25 3-9 IronWedgeVokey Tour Chrome 48 Degree WedgeX Forged Vintage Wedge 54 DegreeWedge Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60 Degree PutterUnitized Retro

Note: This thread is 5647 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!