IGNORED

Super Nervous.

RedRun411
Note: This thread is 6607 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I find out if I made the Golf team today. I think I did pretty good at tryouts, and yesterday in putting, I beat this girl in PIG (like basketball) and she was on Varsity last year, and I almost beat a girl that was ranked #2 on our team. To you , it may not seem like a big thing, but he recorded who won, so I was pretty excited about that. Well, we have tryouts again today, but after that, he will tell us if we made the team. There are some girls who just won't, because they didn't even show up to some of the tryouts, and some girls left early, and hes really big on the whole "you have to come to practice" thing. I'll post back around 6:30-7:00 tonight, if I made the team.

If I do make it, I get all new clubs. Anyone know of some really good clubs?

Mine are pretty shady right now =]

• Administrator
I find out if I made the Golf team today. I think I did pretty good at tryouts, and yesterday in putting, I beat this girl in PIG (like basketball) and she was on Varsity last year, and I almost beat a girl that was ranked #2 on our team. To

Best of luck to you. I see new clubs in your future. As to what kind they are... I again suggest asking your dad.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Way to go! Yeah, there are so many great clubs out there it would be difficult to know where to start. Whatever clubs you choose, I'd suggest getting fitted for them. A local retailer or clubfitter can do that for you. They can tell you what length, lie, loft, swing flex, and that kind of stuff that you'll need so that whatever clubs you get will be fitted for you personally.

Jeff

10.5° Callaway FT-iZ Tour

18°, 20°, 23° Adams Idea Pro Prototype Hybrid

4-9 Titleist 690.CB
48° Titleist Vokey Tour Nickel
54°, 58° Titleist Vokey Tour Oil Can

Scotty Cameron NP2, 33"

> > "I didn't know people played PIG/HORSE/Skate in golf"

Haha, yeah, me either.

JUST THOUGHT I'D LET YOU KNOW

I MADE THE TEAM!

I'm so freaking excited, there were only 3 Freshman, including myself, I'm on Junior Varsity too =]

Congrats! Hope you enjoy your time on the team and learn a lot about the game.

Please be sure to talk to your dad about what you should get as your new clubs. He'll be able to help you out immensely.

Once again, congrats!

Jeff Gladchun

In my bag:
Driver: TaylorMade R7 Quad, 9.5°, Aldila NV
3 Wood: Titleist 904F, 15°, YS-6+ StiffIrons: Titleist 695CB 3-PWWedges: Titleist Vokey 252.08, SM56.10 SM60.08Putter: Odyssey White Steel #5 Center-ShaftBall: TaylorMade TP Black / Titleist ProV1xHome Course: Oakland Hills...

Many congratulations! Awesome job.

My two years on my high school tennis team were some of the best times I had in school -- especially my senior year.

You are in for a wonderful experience. Enjoy every minute!
A Mixed Bag

Driver 320Ti, 10.5 R, stock graphite
Ovation 3W, Aldila 65R graphite
Dunlop DDH 5W Edge CFT Hybrid 3-iron, #3 graphite CFT irons 4 - E wedge, #3 graphite Apex Edge F wedge 60 degree LW Bobby Grace M5K putter Laddie X A3

Way to go!

Jeff

10.5° Callaway FT-iZ Tour

18°, 20°, 23° Adams Idea Pro Prototype Hybrid

4-9 Titleist 690.CB
48° Titleist Vokey Tour Nickel
54°, 58° Titleist Vokey Tour Oil Can

Scotty Cameron NP2, 33"

Congratulations,way to go! Please keep us posted to how you are doing throughout the year and how your matches go. We are all behind you and pulling for you. You are now in the best years of your life so enjoy and treasure every moment.

Mike

Titleist 915 D-2 9,5*

Titleist 915F 15*

Titleist 915H 18*

Mizuno MP-4 3-PW

Mizuno MP 54* & 60*

Yes Pippi Putter

Note: This thread is 6607 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!