IGNORED

best movie sequels ever?

mirv
Note: This thread is 5619 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I thought MI3 was pretty decent.

Agreed! Though I didn't like MI2

They actually filmed some of MI3 outside my old loft back in late 2005. All we knew was it was a shoot from Paramount Studios and we couldn't park our cars out front. I saw helicopters outside all day and didn't realise it was MI3 until I was sitting in the cinema watching and said 'hang on I know that place!'

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

Debbie does Dallas again, definately held up the intergrity of the origional and was the most improved sequel IMO

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

I agree with most here. I liked all the Star Wars, all the Saw's, all the Die Hard's (although the second was a little lame), Indiana Jones' (again, not a great second), Bourne.

There was a great sequal that no one had mentioned that I thought of but it has left my mind.

I will judge my rounds much more by the quality of my best shots than the acceptability of my worse ones.

Christmas Vacation was the movie I forgot. Not really a sequel, part of a series, but good non the less.

I will judge my rounds much more by the quality of my best shots than the acceptability of my worse ones.

I would have to say that Wrath of Kahn was far superior to Star Trek TMP.
Empire Strikes Back was better than Star Wars.
Predator 2 at least equal if not a bit better than Predator.
Xmen 2 and Spiderman 2 were better than the firsts, only because they didn't have to screw around with character development for half the movie.
Same can be said for Dark Knight. Fantastic Movie
Goldfinger over Dr. No
Superman 2 was as good if not better
Jaws 2 wasn't too bad a sequel
Lord of the Rings, for sure, but those stories were already set
Road Warrior?

In my Bag:
Forgan Red Square 460 Driver
A2 OS Irons 3-PW
and Some sort of putter

Note: This thread is 5619 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!