IGNORED

"Established Member" Usergroup

• Administrator

I've created a promotion and a new user group today, the "Established Member" usergroup. In addition to some added privileges (namely the ability to start threads in the Marketplace), you get the new badge and some extra perks.

To become an "Established Member" you must meet one simple criteria:

1. 36 items of approved content.

That's it!

Last edited: December 5, 2015.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For contributing useful information. Your current reputation level is 8. I believe the setting is 10 - which is how many you start with. You got a -2 for not "typing regularly" here: http:

No, and I'm not the one who docked you points.

First post in the topic. @CNM, please read our rules re: advertising, too. https://thesandtrap.com/a/faq/ https://thesandtrap.com/advertise/

I've created a promotion and a new user group today, the "Established Member" usergroup. In addition to some added privileges (I can't remember offhand what they were, but they include things like uploading your own animated avatar, changing your user title, etc.), "Established Members" can start threads in the Marketplace.

So my title underneath the username will be "Established Member" instead of "League Member"?

• Administrator
So my title underneath the username will be "Established Member" instead of "League Member"?

No. You're already in the "Established Member" group. In fact, one of the other things you can do is to have a custom title there.

Established members have italic usernames.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
What do you get rep points for?

For contributing useful information.

How many points are needed to get 1 point (Under Rep Power) and be listed as an Established Member?

Your current reputation level is 8. I believe the setting is 10 - which is how many you start with. You got a -2 for not "typing regularly" here:

http://thesandtrap.com/forum/showthr...5410#post35410
  • Upvote 1

• Administrator
Ok, but who's to say whats useful and not useful? Whats useful to me might not be useful to someone else.

If you post something someone finds useful, funny, or insightful, they may give you + rep points. If you post something rude or otherwise "bad," they may give you - reputation points. That's all there is to it.

End of discussion, please.

• 5 weeks later...
Hi iacas,

just a brief explanation on deductions.... is it possible to know how gave us negative points?

in case of negative points, is there someone (moderator or commission) who decide whether the negative points were given fairly or unfairly?

I got a negative deduction for a personal comment....and I was a bit curious on how this thing works....
thanks!

• Administrator
just a brief explanation on deductions.... is it possible to know how gave us negative points?

Look at your user control panel.

in case of negative points, is there someone (moderator or commission) who decide whether the negative points were given fairly or unfairly?

Nope. You all decide. Since reputation points affect reputation power, someone thought of as "bad" by users won't have much reputation power to affect others. "Good" people will have more power.

I got a negative deduction for a personal comment....and I was a bit curious on how this thing works....

No you didn't. You got dinged for something not personal.

Your current reputation level is 8. I believe the setting is 10 - which is how many you start with. You got a -2 for not "typing regularly" here:

Can you confirm that the above statement is correct? I started with 10 and had all 10 points taken away? I couldn't find any record of it in the control panel.

Thank you.

• Administrator
Can you confirm that the above statement is correct? I started with 10 and had all 10 points taken away? I couldn't find any record of it in the control panel.

You have 10. You don't have 0. So no, you're wrong, and my statement about starting with 10 is correct.