IGNORED

Hi from Colorado

RobotDoctor
Note: This thread is 5620 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello to the board. Glad to be here.

I am a hopeless golf-a-holic who does not get the chance to play as often as I would like. I have been playing for 22 years now and have a handicap that hovers between 8-10. I don't get to play as often as I would like because of personal activities and my job. I am only a once a month golfer, down from approximately 100 rounds/year before I got married and had my kids. That's alright because some things are more important than a game (did I just say that? ).

I played a little college golf (way back in the day) during my last semester of college. Well, rather, I hacked a little college golf. I was #10 on a 10 man team, with no hope of becoming #9. I filled out the second team so that the college could field a second team. In return, the coach taught me the foundation that enables me to sneak a peak at par a round or two during the season.

I belong to several golf forums (under the same name) so I am sure some here may recognize me (probably won't admit that in public ).

Thanks for reading my blather. I look forward to contributing here at Sand Trap.

Best regards,

RD

100 rounds down to 12ish? You must have gone through the 18 step detox program for golf-aholics (12 just wasn't enough for golfers). Now you just need to get the wife and kids interested in golf to give you an excuse to play more. Just think of the great quality family time...
Driver: SQ DYMO STR8-Fit
4 Wood: SQ DYMO
2H (17*), 4H (23*) & 5H (26*): Fli-Hi CLK
Irons (5-6): MX-900; (7-PW): MP-60
Wedges (51/6*): MP-T Chrome; (56/13): MP-R ChromePutter: White Hot XG 2-Ball CSPreferred Ball: e5+/e7+/B330-RXGPS Unit: NEOPush Cart: 2.0

first of all... WELCOME!

100 rounds down to 12ish? You must have gone through the 18 step detox program for golf-aholics (12 just wasn't enough for golfers). Now you just need to get the wife and kids interested in golf to give you an excuse to play more. Just think of the great quality family time...

no kidding... 12 rounds, that's scary stuff. I have hovered between 50-65 the last couple years, and thankfully my wife enjoys it. Kids are comming soon (we hope), but I think I'll still need a solid 30-40 round fix.

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

Another local to me. Welcome. Get kids and wife into it that is a great weekend outing. I wish my dad golfed. Again welcome and happy posting.

Bag: Ogio
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XLS 9.5 gold stiff
3W: Pro Select 15*
Irons: Pro Select 3-PW
Wedge:Adams Tom Watson set GW, SW, LWPutter: Cleveland VP 1balls: E6+ or Srixonshoes: Adidas powerband"Stop looking at my ears and play!"Home course. Antler Creek; tees; Black 77.5/150, Gold...

Welcome aboard!

I'd rather be in Colorado. Atleast then I could get some use out of the snow. I too am addicted to golfahol. I'm currently in the 100+ rounds-a-year category...Can't imagine only 12 rounds a year, but then again, my kids aren't born yet.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Note: This thread is 5620 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!