IGNORED

U.S. Open Qualifying

Ben
Note: This thread is 6567 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

yeah that is what i was wondering...its 7088 yards...but I didn't know why the scores weren't lower...it was pretty surprising.
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

Went to my course today and practiced...got through 6 holes before i got rained out...was even par...but could have been about 3 under...should do well on monday :)
What's In The Bag?

Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

Tomorrow is the big day...wish me luck...i tee off in 13 hours...well see how brett wetterich plays then ill beat him :)
What's In The Bag?

Good Luck Neudi! You tee off in about 4 hours so we're pulling for you!

I'm just amazed that you guys are good enough to think of qualifying, teach me your ways.
My Bag
Driver: Dunlop Invicta 10.5˚ (Graphite Shaft)
3&5 wood: Lancer Oversize (Graphite)
Irons: Titleist 990 (Steel)
Wedge: Ram FX 57˚(Graphite)Putter: Ram Accubar AB-2Ball: Nike Juice

Well...that sucked...start off going triple par triple...bogey number 9...and par the other 15...just couldn't get it rolling :(
What's In The Bag?

• Administrator
Well...that sucked...start off going triple par triple...bogey number 9...and par the other 15...just couldn't get it rolling :(

Final tally = 7 over? What made it, etc.?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Don't sweat it Neudi. Just being in the running is an amazing feat. You'll kill it next year.

So is there two rounds of qualifying then your in the main draw? How does that work? I only know about the qualifying from what they said in the movie Tin Cup.
My Bag
Driver: Dunlop Invicta 10.5˚ (Graphite Shaft)
3&5 wood: Lancer Oversize (Graphite)
Irons: Titleist 990 (Steel)
Wedge: Ram FX 57˚(Graphite)Putter: Ram Accubar AB-2Ball: Nike Juice

Sorry you guys didn't make the cut, maybe next time. It will be experience you'll never forget and keep trying as long as you can.

R7 9.5 S Shaft
560 R7 quad R shaft
RAC LT irons
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum

they did playoffs with a few 71's...the golf pro at the course shot 68...i started on the side that i didn't get to play b/c i got rained out in my practice round...there is a main qualifier to the sectional qualifier( AKA where all the pros that aren't in automatically play to qualify)...it wasn't a bad first time...I mean 15 pars is solid in my opinion with 1 fairway and 1 green on the front (my back - 43)...and 1 fairway and 8 greens on the back nine(my front nine-36...with like 3 lipouts...i think i could have shot a lot better had i started on the side i knew and gone to the back side warmed up at least...but all excuses aside it was a tough day...but i think i made an improvement in my game by startin gout at 6 over after 3 holes and holding steady...brett wetterich was one of the 71's that was in the playoff...but he made it to the sectionals.( winner of the 2006 byron nelson.)
What's In The Bag?

too bad neudi, I was rootin' for ya
Looks like what you need is a solid dose of Rotella, huh? triple, par, triple start. Ouch. Reminds me of myself in qualifier for NJ Amateur in '05- started with quad, double and played even par remaining 16 holes
A bit nervous, huh?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

No shame in that. You did what most people never even try.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

We'll get'em next year!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

yeah, i think i can hit more than 2 fairways next year ;) I think 15 pars with only 2 fairways is great in my opinion...without 2 mistakes i make it to the next level :)
What's In The Bag?

Note: This thread is 6567 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!