IGNORED

Mickey Wright golf swing.....

Andrew Rice
Note: This thread is 5565 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

If anybody could help me find pictures or images of her swing I would very much appreciate it. I have tracked down everything on line and I am sorry to say it is not much. She has a book published in the 1950's I believe titled "Play Golf the Wright Way." This seems to be one of the more expensive books around if available at all. As a result I have not had much opportunity to study her swing. If anybody has this book, please contact me.
With Hogan saying it was the best swing he'd ever seen, I would certainly like to take a look for myself.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Andrew Rice
Andrew Rice
www.andrewricegolf.com
www.itsallaboutimpact.com

Did you find this? I found it google image searching "Mickey Wright"
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...icial%26sa%3DN

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

If anybody could help me find pictures or images of her swing I would very much appreciate it. I have tracked down everything on line and I am sorry to say it is not much. She has a book published in the 1950's I believe titled "Play Golf the Wright Way." This seems to be one of the more expensive books around if available at all. As a result I have not had much opportunity to study her swing. If anybody has this book, please contact me.

I believe that Jim McLean did an analysis of Mickey's swing on his show on The Golf Channel, and I have a tape of that show. I will look. Her record speaks for itself, and Hogan did say that. While Kathy Whitworth did pass Mickey in total wins--88 to 82, many observers still marvel at how solidly Mickey hit the golf ball. People forget that she earned her 82 victories and 13 Majors (second to Patty Berg's 15) even though she retired at the age of 34 because of problems with her feet.

Mickey did play two matches on the old "Shell's Wonderful World of Golf": in 1964 vs. Brigette Varangot and in 1967 vs. Marlene Streit at the Toronto Golf Club. You may be able to buy copies of those two episodes.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

Thanks guys for the suggestions. I will purchase the book, as I have never seen it for that price before.
I'll report back on what I find.....
Andrew Rice
Andrew Rice
www.andrewricegolf.com
www.itsallaboutimpact.com

Note: This thread is 5565 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!