IGNORED

Just re-gripped my clubs...

Note: This thread is 5547 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It's about time for me to regrip to. I love the golf pride multi compounds but I play a lot and need to regrip a lot too. The multi compounds are $7.25 little price, but I saw some sharpro dual compound cord grips for $3.15. They look exactly the same. I was wondering if anybody plays these? If so are they good quality and how do they wear?

Driver: Ping G10 V2 shaft
Fairways: Taylormade R5 15*
Hybrid: Nickent 3dx V2 shaft
Irons: Cobra Carbon cb 3-P
Wedges: Cleveland CG 12 54*, 60*Putter: new one every week

Has any1 found the white ones in a store yet?

Golfsmith has them online I think. Haven't checked my local store yet.

What's in the bag
Big sticks Ping Rapture V2 9° Fusion FT-3 3-Wood, 3,4 Hybrid

Irons Ping I10 5-GW
Wedges Cleveland RTX 54° Spin Milled Vokey 60°Putter Redwood Anser Titleist NXT Tour 1500 rangefinder

Hah, that re-gripper tool is the most innovative golf tool I have ever seen. Looks fairly simple, could probably be something you could make yourself. I'll give it a go sometime, first practice on some old clubs, but my wedges could do with some new grips.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hah, that re-gripper tool is the most innovative golf tool I have ever seen. Looks fairly simple, could probably be something you could make yourself. I'll give it a go sometime, first practice on some old clubs, but my wedges could do with some new grips.

I actually made one this week. Cost me $6. Works really well. I'm going to post a video on it soon.

Kevin

-------
In the Bag
Driver: G15 9.0*3 & 5 Wood: BurnerHybrid: Pro Gold 20*; 23*Irons: MP-58 (5-PW)Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 52*8; 56*14Putter: Newport 2.0 33"Balls: NXT

Note: This thread is 5547 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!