IGNORED

Mizuno players...

Jay-Bird
Note: This thread is 5527 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What do you guys think about the MP 60's? I'd love to get a new set of either MP 52's or MP 57's, which I still may do, but I stumbled across a used set of MP 60's for about $230.

I'm trying some MP-60's now and I really like them. They feel great and are somewhat forgiving while still offering the control of a blade. I'm still not sure if I'm good enough for them, but I think I've decided to keep them instead of trading up to MP-52 or 57.

Driver: SQ DYMO STR8-Fit
4 Wood: SQ DYMO
2H (17*), 4H (23*) & 5H (26*): Fli-Hi CLK
Irons (5-6): MX-900; (7-PW): MP-60
Wedges (51/6*): MP-T Chrome; (56/13): MP-R ChromePutter: White Hot XG 2-Ball CSPreferred Ball: e5+/e7+/B330-RXGPS Unit: NEOPush Cart: 2.0

I have to be honest and say that I am considering switching from my Mizuno MP 30s to Titleist AP2. I never thought I would consider it but they look really good and the ball comes off the face nicely.

Funny..I'm selling my AP2s to my buddy and going to hit some MPs tonight.

MP-57 3-PW
907 D1
CG-12 *56
Vokey sm *60
Tight Lies 3 woodSeeMore MFGP putter

I was wondering if any and all current Mizuno MP players will weigh in on their favorite MP iron, and why.

Long time Mizuno lover, and I've played the MP-14's, T-Zoid Pro II, and now the MP-33's

My definite favourite Mizuno's are the MP-33's. I like them even better than the MP-14's which I used for 5 or 6 years. There's a little more forgiveness and better ball flight on miss hits towards the toe. I like the so much I'm going to buy another set on eBay, get them refinished and set them up to match my current set. I really like the long irons in the T-Zoid Pro II's, but I didn't much care for the shorter irons 6-PW.

Cheers, Allan

In my Ping Hoofer II bag: Titleist 975J | Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood S2H2 | Mizuno Fli-Hi 18˚ Hybrid | Mizuno MP-33 3-PW | Cleveland Tour Action 900 54/60 | Ping Anser II BeCu | Titleist ProV1

My Playground: Northview G&CC

I had a set of MP32s for awhile that I enjoyed. Dumbest move was trading them for an x-20 tour set.

I bought the MP-62 irons when they were released in Late August. I have no problem saying they are by far my favorite iron that I've hit to date(I've gone through the Titleist, Cobra, TM, and Ping fitting carts).

Having demoed several different MP irons and with my son having just gotten the MP-52's I really felt like I would get something along those lines. I even thought I might venture into the AP2's but after I did a fitting, when all was said and done and after different shaft combos and the smoke cleared, the iron I hit the most consistently was the MX-200. You can call it a GI iron if you want but when you hit it right it feels just as good as any of the MP irons that I had hit. The longer irons take a little getting used to (appearance) but once you've hit them several times you quickly overlook that. I'm pleased with what I bought and I would encourage anyone low to mid capper to check them out.

MP-37!!!!! I've tried the 67 and I own the 37 and I must say the 37 provide more distance, accuracy and forgiveness. The PX shafts might've made a difference though because I'm not a huge DG fan, but that's neither here nor there.

"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said."
US Open TV Commentator

S9-1 Pro D Driver 9.5 Degree Matrix Ozik XCON-6
CGB 3WPro Baffler 2/R 2HybridMP-37 Project X 6.0Vokey...

Note: This thread is 5527 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!