IGNORED

Lorena comes through--what else is new?

PEZGolf
Note: This thread is 5554 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Paula Creamer was in position to make it "her" tournment, but did not play well, and finished third. Lorena had a great final round and is a deserving Champ. She served notice that she is going to be tough again this year. Paula will "bounce back" as she always does---remember what she did last year after losing in the playoff to Annika?

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

Paula choked again??? Now theres a surprise!

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

At her age Lorena will be on top of the LPGA for a number of years. She will have her challengers, but she will keep the number 1 slot.

I wouldnt so sure about that. Theres plenty of ladies from the USA, Korea and Japan who will give Lorena a run for her money.

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

I wouldnt so sure about that. Theres plenty of ladies from the USA, Korea and Japan who will give Lorena a run for her money.

I agree with you, and that is why Lorena has won only two Majors while dominating the Tour in terms of total number of wins. While she did so-so at the end of last year, Angela Stanford elevated her game and showed that she will be a "force to reckon with" this year. Paula will win a few times, and old timers like Helen Alfredsson and Juli Inkster can still "get the job done". This should be a very interesting year for the LPGA.

IMO, its going to be another big year for the Koreans and I think you may even see one or 2 of the Japanese laides get a win.
Ai Miyazato was right there at the SBS and as big of a star as she is in Japan, I wouldnt be surprised to see her win an event on the LPGA Tour this year.
I dont have much faith in Paula anymore. IMO, she is all hype and has done little to prove that she is deserving of the attention. She needs to focus less on how much pink stuff she has and more on controling her emotions on the golf course.
I do agree that it should be an interesting year though. There are so many really good players in the LPGA who could win on any given weekend.

IMO, its going to be another big year for the Koreans and I think you may even see one or 2 of the Japanese laides get a win.

I am glad that this week's LPGA tournament is being televised on The Golf Channel, since last week's was not.

Note: This thread is 5554 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!