IGNORED

Pet Peeves

Ben
Note: This thread is 5362 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I don't have many and oddly enough the word "pet peeve" doesn't really sit well with me.

But one: Getting wet after having dried off from a shower. Point in case, I just had a protein shake after a workout. And had to wash the hand-mixer/cup thing I use. I suppose I should have the shake before I take a shower... There's some thinkin'!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But one: Getting wet after having dried off from a shower. Point in case, I just had a protein shake after a workout. And had to wash the hand-mixer/cup thing I use. I suppose I should have the shake before I take a shower... There's some thinkin'!

Maybe you should invest in a dishwasher or just not wash the mixer in the shower...

Driver: Callaway FT-IQ 10° I-Mix 5w: Callaway X Hybrid: 21º Open CT
4-5: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 6-PW: Alpha C1 Pro
52º, 56º,60º Callaway X-Tour
Putter: Cleveland Classic 4

I hate when people come to your job and try to tell you how to do your job??

Im a meat cutter, and I love it when people come in and swear i changed the prices on the meat, which i know for a fact it didnt change for quite some time, or when ppl try to find something thats always been in the same spot, and yell at you asking you why you move stuff around so much haha, I LOVE IT =]

r7 draw driver 9.5* stiff shaft
Big bertha 06 irons, 4-sw
56*vokey spin milled 10*bounce
Victoria ;)
tp black balls cart bagJack nicklaus Golden Bear 52* and 60* wedgesWalter hagen: 3 wood 5 wood 4 hybrid stiff shaft"I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced."www...

My wife is a nurse who constantly washes her hands at work and I suffer from severe germ-a-phobia. I will wash my hands 15-20 times a day (I know, maybe a little obsessive compulsive) but I CANNOT stand when people do not wash their hands after using the bathroom.

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

forum trolls trolling for arguments. There has been a lot of those lately.

People who say no offense, then say something completely offensive, get pissed off at you for getting offended and then say, "I said no offense first."

In my freestyle:
Driver: 10.5* G5 with UST V2
F.W. wood: 16* retro raylor with Aldila HM-40 Tour Gold
Irons: i5 3-pw. Stiff cs lite shafts
Wedges: 8620 51*, 56*, and 60* Putter: classics 1 34""Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

By far it's being on time. I hate it when I'm late and when someone else is late. To me it show a complete lack of respect for the other person. It says their time is more valuable than your's.

Kevin

-------
In the Bag
Driver: G15 9.0*3 & 5 Wood: BurnerHybrid: Pro Gold 20*; 23*Irons: MP-58 (5-PW)Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 52*8; 56*14Putter: Newport 2.0 33"Balls: NXT

when people are late, and when im late. I hate it so much i would rather be an hour early than 10 minutes late.

Yep. "If you are early, you are on time, if you are on time, you are late"

Rudeness........ Writing on bathroom walls......... Litter........ Cigarette Butts anywhere other than the trash...... People who merge onto the highway going 40 mph......... I could go on and on......
What's in my Nike Sasquatch Tour Stand Bag:

L4V 9.5F Driver
909F2 13.5* VooDoo Stiff Flex Shaft
VR Forged Split Cavity 3-PW Custom Newport 2.6 Vokey Spin Milled 56.11 Wedge 60.10 SV Tour Wedge Diablo Golf Balls / ZIP Golf Balls SG 2.5

i have a few...

-people chewing with their mouth open
-when you ask someone a question and they reply with "what?" even though they heard you loud and clear
-when people are late
-people who act stupid just so they can get attention
-general stupidity

i dont know if half of those are actually pet peeves, but i get really annoyed whn people do them.

In My Ozone Stand Bag:
Driver: Burner 10.5* Stiff
3 Wood: Burner 15* Stiff
Hybrid: Burner 19* Stiff
Irons: Tour Burner 4-GWWedges: CG14 54.12, 58.12Putter: SabertoothBall: TP Back Rangefinder: GX-IHome Course: http://www.strawberryridgegolfcourse.com/

bad driving, but in particular bad highway driving...
THE LEFT LANE IS FOR PASSING!!!!!!!!

Bag: Cheapo
Driver:983K
Woods: Steelhead
Irons-PW: X-12
SW: 56* CG14LW: 60* CG14Putter:Craz-E "I Series"BallNY, NY"Chinch Bugs"

People who walk with their feet pointed outwards. And people who say one thing over and over because they think it's the funniest thing in the world.

Oh, and Larry the Cable Guy. Not really a pet peeve, but if he would go away, that would be just wonderful.
In The Bag

Titleist 905T 9.5°
Nike Sumo2 15°
Nike Sumo2 19°Nike Forged Irons - 3-PW Titleist Bob Vokey Spin Milled 56°10°Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2

Clerks in stores who think stupidity is a virue.
Slow cars in the left lane
People who want to chat with clerks when there is a line of people behind them.
Clerks who do not know how to make change without a calculator.

driver's that don't indicate when changing lanes or when at stoplights.
empty soap dispenser at restaurants, airports, wherever.
being late

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

driver's that don't indicate when changing lanes or when at stoplights.

lol my gf is from new jersey and she doesnt use her blinker at all and gets mad at me if i "over use" my blinker lol

I hate driving with her cuase she will like cut someone off they will drive by flicking her off and she will be like what the hells his problem? im like probably the fact that you didnt use ur blinker and you cut him off?????? its probably the reason she has already totaled 2 cars lol

r7 draw driver 9.5* stiff shaft
Big bertha 06 irons, 4-sw
56*vokey spin milled 10*bounce
Victoria ;)
tp black balls cart bagJack nicklaus Golden Bear 52* and 60* wedgesWalter hagen: 3 wood 5 wood 4 hybrid stiff shaft"I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced."www...

More pet peeves than I can count, but here are some of my golf ones:

1. Saying "You lifted your head"
2. or "It'll be O.K."
3. Anyone that plays into the next group because they are too slow - how about talking before you start shooting golf balls at people who probably do not know they are doing something to make you angry
4. Drinking is OK on the golf course, but the golf course is not a nightclub
5. Advice - unless you are kicking my butt. Especially if it's something you JUST read in a golf magazine.

OVERHEARD ON THE GOLF COURSE - "Go in the hole!.........................................FORE!!!"

Datrek Zone Bag
DRIVER: G2, Graffalloy Prolaunch Blue 65S
5 WOOD: SasQuatch Sumo 5900 IRONS: I5 3-PW52/56/60: 588 DSG GunmetalPUTTER: White-Hot 2-BallBALL: Pro V1xRANGEFINDER: SG4

Yep. "If you are early, you are on time, if you are on time, you are late"

OMG YES YES YES!!!

the cigarette but one, ok funny story one... I was playing golf (go figure) and i absolutely HATE it when people smoke cigars and leave them on the teebox still burning for you to come upon when you are playing after. So this guy im playing with at my home course finishes teeing off, puts his cigar down and leaves it and starts to head to the green of the par 3 we were on. I picked it up walked up to him and, handed it back to him and was like "here you forgot something". awkward moment but he sure didnt do that again. (he took a 5 on the hole, was on in 1 and 4 putted) i think he may have been a littlee bit angry.

Note: This thread is 5362 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!