IGNORED

Light's Out for the rest of the NHL

Bryan72
Note: This thread is 5384 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Are you guys kidding god... no one is giving the "Hawks a chance... They got annihilated in the third period of game one... and lost on a broken play in game two... if I were Khabibulin in that three on one I would have dislodged the net on purpose and took my chances on facing a penalty shot... I mean the second they crossed the blue line...
its a penalty shot for delay of game so what... I used to do it all the time when I was a goalie

Mark my words the Red Wings will not repeat as Stanley Cup champions... If Pittsburgh makes it... No matter what happens in the Finals... Crosby wins the Conn Smythe... The team who wins The Prince Of Wales Trophy (Eastern Conference) will win the Stanley Cup... and until I see otherwise Pittsburgh will win the cup... Even if Detroit wins the Clarence S. Campbell Trophy (Western Conference)... I think it will be 'Hawks/Pens in the final enough said...

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys kidding god... no one is giving the "Hawks a chance... They got annihilated in the third period of game one... and lost on a broken play in game two... if I were Khabibulin in that three on one I would have dislodged the net on purpose and took my chances on facing a penalty shot... I mean the second they crossed the blue line...

Red Wings will repeat. They are the class of the NHL. They keep rolling along with Datsyuk not doing anything. Just wait until he wakes up. I say the Hawks win 1 game.

A very frustrated Blackhawk team yesterday losing 6-1 and Wings were without Lidstrom, Draper, and Datsyuk. Looks like it could be a Wings-Penguin repeat of last year.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

A very frustrated Blackhawk team yesterday losing 6-1 and Wings were without Lidstrom, Draper, and Datsyuk. Looks like it could be a Wings-Penguin repeat of last year.

Exactly what I was thinking. We had some of our star players out of the game and it was still a blowout.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

obviously you are no fortune teller... let's just hope yor goltending doesn't have as many holes as your theories on who will win. Anyway, enjoy eating that crow. As to dislodging the net on purpose, just shows you what kind of player you were... classless.

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

I'm still scratching my head how Carolina got past Boston; a Pit-Bos series would have been really good IMHO. One more game to put away Chicago and off we go.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

Datsyuk and Lidstrom still out for game 5, Ouch. Wings still win and go on to beat Penguins...again. The toughest series of the playoffs was Detroit and Anahiem. It's really been over since then.

Datsyuk and Lidstrom still out for game 5, Ouch. Wings still win and go on to beat Penguins...again. The toughest series of the playoffs was Detroit and Anahiem. It's really been over since then.

My bet is that the Penguins will play a lot tougher than last year; the Wings will have their hands full.

(thank god for Canadian channel 9, I don't get Verses)

My regular pasture.

Wings should put away the Hawks tonight even without Datsyuk and Lidstrom, they did it last game. Khabibulin is out tonight for the Hawk's too so I dont think this game should be tough at all.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood

A fast physical game tonight and into OT. This weekend should be interesting.

My regular pasture.

Ah great game last night. This saturday is going to be intense especially with the Penguins going to be tougher than they were last year. Lets go Wings.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood

Justin Abdelkader going 3 on 1 against the Pens and gets a nice goal.
3-1 Wings.
I think tonight the series will be 2-0.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood

Any Pens fans left or have you all moved on to better things...

DAMN I love my Redwings... makes me wish I still lived in Michigan so I could go to another parade. Anyway... Osgood is playing pretty great, which suprises me, and so far the Wing's are hardly missing a step w/o Datsyuk, but it would be nice to see him back. I hope Kronwall puts Malkin on his ass a few times before Detoit lifts the silver chalice again.
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

• Administrator

Uhm, we're still waiting for the NHL to decide to play hockey instead of whatever pre-lockout garbage they're calling now.

And the Pens were down 2-0 to the Caps. You feel fortunate right now to have escaped with two wins and you know it. The Wings were outplayed most of the first two games, and you know that too.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Oh, we're here. You do recall that this is a Best of 7 series, correct?

Pens were sure frustrated those last couple of minutes of the last game, much like Chicago was. I would expect them to play tougher these next 2 games in their house.

My regular pasture.

Uhm, we're still waiting for the NHL to decide to play hockey instead of whatever pre-lockout garbage they're calling now.

I'll preface my post by saying that I am a life long michigan resident, hockey fan, and hockey player (never made it past juniors).

The first two games the wings handily took care of the pens, and the wings were as flat as I've seen them in a while. Even Mickey Redmond on the post game call took notice that they looked out of gas in the 3rd period of game 2. Yesterday when the press showed up at the red wings skate in pitt, they were stunned to see only six players on the ice. Is this a coach thats become arrogant and complacent, or rather is this a coach that knows the value of rest for his players? Either way I think you will see a very motivated and spirited penguins team tonight, and you will quickly see them realize that they are sharing the surface with the best team in all of professional sport and once again they will come up short. My prediction is that the wings/pens split in pitt and come back to joe louis to close it out in 5 games. Maybe next time Malkin grows a pair and hauls off to hit a wings player with his stick the refs will let it roll.
Weapons Of Choice
R5 Dual 9.5* Driver
R7 Draw Hybrid 3
Tight Lies #4 16* Fairway Wood
HCT Tour Irons 5-SW CG-11 52 CG-11 56 CG-11 60 BC-101 Putter

Note: This thread is 5384 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!