IGNORED

What teams did you pick for the Final Four?

PEZGolf
Note:Β This thread is 5506 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

Kansas, Pitt, UNC, UConn.
Pitt & UConn in the final, and UConn'll get smoked.

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Michigan St., Memphis, Pitt and UNC Championship game Memphis vs UNC and UNC winning it all. Maryland is my only wrong so far.

In my Pro Combo Tour Stand Bag:

Driver: 9* Ft-5
3 Wood: 15* Ft tour
Irons: VR Blades 3-PWWedges: VR 52.10, 56.10, 60.06Putter: 34" Newport 2.5 Detour Method 003 blade in the springBall: One Tour or Platinum Home Course: Grayling Country Club

14-2 through day 1. I missed on Clemson, which was terrible because that was a big split game, and on Illinois. I don't care much about Illinois, because no one who knows anything picked WKU; for a game that came within a single basket in the last minute, I shouldn't complain.

Today's upsets: Siena over Ohio State, Arizona over BYU, USC over BC, and Tennessee over Oklahoma State.

Even though I have Wake beating Arizona in the next round, it wouldn't surprise me if they lost to Cleveland St.

I threw my clubs into the lake so it's time to start over...

Driver: Great Big Bertha II 10Β°, Callaway System 60 Firm
Woods: Tour 2400 Plus 3
Hybrid: 19.0Β° 503 H, Adila NV 85 SIrons: X20 4-GWPutter: Studio Select Newport 2

I pick Kansas, Missou, UConn and UNC

I'm a huge Jayhawks fan - and overall lover of the Big XII (I'll even root for Mizzou in the Tournament) - and I think this is a stretch.

I hope you're right!

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

14-2 through day 1. I missed on Clemson, which was terrible because that was a big split game, and on Illinois. I don't care much about Illinois, because no one who knows anything picked WKU; for a game that came within a single basket in the last minute, I shouldn't complain.

We are tied. Texas A&M; and Maryland won, and I had them losing. It is interesting that you picked Siena over Ohio State. I first had Siena in my draft, but then changed to the Buckeyes when I submitted my chart to the contest on ESPN.com. Actually, since Siena is from Upstate New York, like me, I am rooting for them. They have a great program and excellent coach.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

I went 12-4 for Thursday's picks. I missed both 8-9 games, Texas, and Western Kentucky. The good news is that none of the picks I missed I had going beyond the second round, so my bracket endured no busting.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5Β° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17Β° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20Β° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60Β° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Memphis, UNC, Pitt, and Louisville. I know there are 3 #1 seeds and a 2 seed, but they are very good. Plus, it made sense in my pool. I have Pitt over Louisville, 78 to 72.

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1

Now, I am upset. Who do Cleveland State, Siena, and Dayton think they are? Based on the seeding, they have NO right to beat Wake Forest, Ohio State, and West Virginia. The next thing you know, two of the #1 seeds will lose this weekend!

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

I didnt get to watch those games last night but when i checked the scores and my bracket this morning i was pretty upset.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

Wisconsin, Marquette, Kansas, and UNC

Marquette, UNC in Final

Marquette taking it.

WISHFUL THINKING

<------- CHEESE HEAD

:taylormade: R9 9.5d with Fujikura Motore 65 Stiff
ss-07 13deg 3 wood Graphite Design Purple Ice 85-S
Md-17 1i/4w UST V2 Tour Hybrid X
A3 Pro 20 Tour Prototype Mitsubishi Javln X
MP 57 4,5,6 Project X 6.5 MP 67 7,8,9 Project X 6.5 Vokey 200 series 48d Project X satin 6.5/ Vokey 09SMTC 54.11...

Even though I have Wake beating Arizona in the next round, it wouldn't surprise me if they lost to Cleveland St.

Color me unsurprised.

I threw my clubs into the lake so it's time to start over...

Driver: Great Big Bertha II 10Β°, Callaway System 60 Firm
Woods: Tour 2400 Plus 3
Hybrid: 19.0Β° 503 H, Adila NV 85 SIrons: X20 4-GWPutter: Studio Select Newport 2

i have uconn, mich. st. , pitt, and oklahoma(just because i hate nc and duke for that matter). then i have pitt and mich. st. in the final w/ pitt winning 78-70

Driver 2007 Burner 10.5
Hybrid 3DX RDC 3 Iron
Irons Di7 4-GW Irons
Wedges American Open 60*
Putter Black MaxBalls AD333's

Whew the end of the Duke game was pretty intense but also was the W. Kentucky and Gonzaga game. anyone catch the end of either?

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

I picked UNC, Louisville, Memphis, and Pittsburgh. I have UNC winning it all even though I hate them.

It was a disappointing day for Virginia Tech yesterday

In the bag

Driver: Tour Burner 10.5
3 Wood Burner 15*
Hybrid 3 Idea A2Irons : Burner 4-PWWedges 52* & 58* Spin Milled VokeyPutter White Hot XG 2 ball

Note:Β This thread is 5506 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!