IGNORED

Masters Pool Trouble

Dpricenator
Note: This thread is 5518 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just give the balls to a kid that golfs, tell them courtesy of soon to be Hall of Fame Master's picker...Three Putt.

Will do, Nice gesture....There is a highschool kid who is always practicing at the range Saturday morning when we tee off. He'll use em for sure. I'll give the cigar to someone else , cause i think he's only 16.

In my bag are
Hibore XLS 10.5*
Hibore XLS 22* 3i Hybrid
TA7 irons 3-PW, SW
CG11 60* LW VP #5 putter.

So here's the deal. I want to join a pool in my office for the Masters. It is not a cash payoput, but rather cigars. My trouble comes from the fact that I am not up to par on the tour or the players, so I am asking for a bit of help. Please do not respond, if you don't know about these guys..like me. My team needs at least 9 players to make the cut, and then the highest combined prize money amount wins. I will use one of your picks in it's entirety, and I will post whose I am using. Whether I win or not, i will send the person whose team I use a sleve of Nike One Blacks, and a nice cigar, should you want one. And if I win, I'll add something to it. Thanks in advance.

Group 1 Tiger W Phil M Group 2 Greg N Stewart C Group 3 Rory M Ryo I Group 4 Geoff O Adam S Group 5 Retief G Group 6 Soren H Group 7 Paul C Lee W Group 8 Camillio V Group 9 Brandt S Group 10 Mike W Fred C Group 11 Ben C Tom W Group 12 Sean O Nick W Hunter M Thanks!!!! Mark

My pathetic bag that will hopefully be updated by next Spring.
5 Wood: Palm Springs
3-P Irons: Palm Springs
56deg Sand Wedge: Upswing Golf
58/10 Lob Wedge: Nike Victory Red Putter: Odyssey two ball putter srt Ball: Top Flight D2 Feel

Note: This thread is 5518 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!