IGNORED

Ow! My bruised ego.

JCDot33
Note: This thread is 5518 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

what i was saying was if i

This is the entirity of what you wrote:

"i would've just dropped one too. even if there WASNT anyone behind us." Your emphasis on the word "wasn't" indicates that holding up play would have nothing to do with it. If you had written what you just said you had, I would be in total agreement with you.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Dude where did you come from? nobody asked you...

Nobody asked me what? What did they ask you?

Strange as it must seem to you, there are players who actually see the rules of golf as having some importance. I agree that in a practice round you'd be crazy to go back because you aren't scoring anyway. Rocketsauce wrote that he would ignore the rule even if there was nobody behind. He said nothing about casual or practice rounds but now says that that's what he was saying.

he said they all

And if you KNEW the rules you'd KNOW that that has nothing to do with it.

You have to find it, not just see it.

Wow, look at me ... look what I started, and that wasn't the intention here at all!

I had the opportunity to make the right call and I did in this instance .... I am also in agreeance with RS that if there were people behind me and it was busy I would have just dropped in the fairway and keep "pace of play" at a reasonable pace.
In my Bag:

Driver: Burner 10.5* Stiff shaft
3 WoodBurner 15* stiff shaft
5 WoodBurner 18* stiff ShaftHybrid3DX (18.5*)Irons: (4-LW):Putter: Rossa Indy SportBalls: Reds

Note: This thread is 5518 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!