IGNORED

I Broke 100!

huphtur
Note: This thread is 6498 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

way ta go man.

Driver-Wilson Deep Red II .428 shaft (stiff)
3 Wood-Mizuno T-Zoid Blue Rage (stiff)
5 wood-Mizuno T-Zoid Blue Rage (stiff)
3 Iron Hybrid- Wilson fat shaft(17*)
4 Iron Hybrid- Wilson fat shaft(21*)5-PW-Wilson fat shaft52-56-68 Degree wedges- Wilson HarmonizedPutter- Top Flite Mallet

Great job man, work on chipping and putting and you'll shoot even lower, more strokes are lost on and around the greens.
Driver-Taylor Made R7 460cc 10.5* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Fairway Wood-Taylor Made R7 Draw 15* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Hybrid Taylor Made 19* Rescue Mid Steel Stiff
4-PW-Golfsmith G40 TT Lite XL Stiff
GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

so true finn...half your shots are around the green and people dont realize that...congrats on breaking 100...only better from there.
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

This thread is for all those that broke 100 for the first time...

kewl! I used to play there many of times..have they updated the "clubhouse"..ha-ha..I remember back then it was a mobile trailer home..congrats again! I heard the course record was set by Duffy Waldorf..not kidding.

kewl! I used to play there many of times..have they updated the "clubhouse"..ha-ha..I remember back then it was a mobile trailer home..congrats again! I heard the course record was set by Duffy Waldorf..not kidding.

Everything looked really nice and new, really cool pro shop as well, and a range where you can hit from the grass (I guess thats a rarity in LA)

One thing I didnt like about the course, was that it was rather noisy. There's a model airplane area nearby and those things get rather loud. And I with a Duffy this weekend, Pat Duffy to be exact. He's a legendary skateboarder. Who is Duffy Waldorf and what was his score?

that's great!! I played for 18 years before I broke a hundred. Now I am pushing 90. Short game is the key. My goal on every hole is on in 3 and two putt(except par 3 of course). If bogey becomes your personal par, then you don't stress out on the tee shot so much.

I will never be a tour pro, but if i can consistantly play to a sub 18 hcp, my golf dreams will be fufilled.

Good luck and keep on playing!

In The Bag:
R7 425 10.5 Fujikara ReAx stiff
3,5 Wood Aldila NV 75s
Rescue Dual 16 deg 3i hyb
R7 XD steel/stiff 52deg and 56deg TP White Hot XG 2 ballHome Course: River Crossing

• 4 weeks later...
Last saturday i finally broke a 100, i played a round of 96, an in the proces won a tournament wich won me 500 euro's (620 dollar) in golfballs and i went from a 36 handicap to 28!!

live is sweet...

In the Bag:

MP-001 10 degree exsar 60
MP-001 3 wood grafalloy prolite elite
T-40 5 wood nike stock regular 22&26 degree CPR hybrids 5-9 CPR II 48 degree forged wedge 52&56 degree CPR wedges Corza monza

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is for all those that broke 100 for the first time...

Congats!!!! you will always remember that!!!!!!!

The equipment is there...I'm not!
Driver- Callaway X460 HT
3Wood- Callaway X460 15*
Hybrids- Nike CPR 18*
Adams Idea 21*Adams Idea 25*Nike CPR 30*Irons 7-SW- Adama IdeaLob Wedge- Cleveland 588 ChromePutter- Nike T100 Oz Blue ChipBall- Best deal I can find on a reputable soft ball

Feels good, doesn't it. I remember when I broke 100 for the first time last fall. I will never forget it. Great job and keep up the good golf.
In My Bags(s)... Main Set & Back Up Set

Driver: Rapture V2 9.o / G15 9.o (Stiff)
3 Wood: G15 15.5 / G10 15.o (Stiff)
5 Wood: G15 18.5 / G10 18.o (Stiff)Hybrid: G15 20.o / G10 21.o (Stiff)Irons & Wedges (4-L): Eye 2 +no+ / Eye 2 BeCu (Blue Dot / Stiff)Extra Wedge: 60.4 Satin Nickel Spin...

Congratulations.

I've been playing about 5 yrs and I still remember the day I broke 100. I ran around the 18th green.

Roy McEvoy is my hero.

In My bag
TM Burner 9.5 S Flex

Wilson Invex Strong 3 and 5 wood

Maxfli Revolution 3-PW Irons

Cleveland 54/60 wedges

Odessey XG #7 Putter

I didn't even know I broke 100 until I added things up on the score card. I know 90 will take a while so my new goal is to keep breaking 100 consistently.

Grats to all (myself included) on breaking that barrier.

On another forum in a response to this very subject someone wrote, "Breaking 100 is a the line of seperation from one who simply golfs to one becoming a golfer." I really like that statement.

Note: This thread is 6498 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!