IGNORED

Tiger 2010 Wii

XMScott
Note: This thread is 5319 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm going to fabricate a remote bracket just below the grip of a 28" junior wedge I have. That way I can take full swings with some weight in my hand. I hate swinging with nothing or just a wii remote. I'll also be sure to attach a strap so it doesn't come out of people's hands toward the tv...

FTi 10* Draw w/ ProLaunch Blue 65g Stiff
5 Wood
Walter Hagen Ultradyne Blades 3-PW
52*
X-Tour Vintage 56.13 X-Forged Chrome 64.09 Dual Force BladeBall: B330Rx or Pro V1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to fabricate a remote bracket just below the grip of a 28" junior wedge I have. That way I can take full swings with some weight in my hand. I hate swinging with nothing or just a wii remote. I'll also be sure to attach a strap so it doesn't come out of people's hands toward the tv...

Sounds great. If you wouldnt mind posting pics when your done id appreciate it. Here is the TV ad

If you remind me, lol. I'll forget. I'm gonna wait until I have it because I want to make sure I design it right for the wii motion thing to fit as well. Can't have the remote coming out.

5 Wood
52*
X-Tour Vintage 56.13 X-Forged Chrome 64.09 Dual Force BladeBall: B330Rx or Pro V1

Nike should just make a Wiimote specifically for this game. Heck - if they made drums specifically for Rock Band, why not a golf club?

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

Does anybody know if there are any new players and courses on '10?

Rocco and Bethpage Black

5 Wood
52*

Along with Bethpage Black(you can play the US Open in career mode), there is Hazeltine, Oakmont, Pinehurst, Torrey Pines and Turnberry.

- Joel

TM M3 10.5 | TM M3 17 | Adams A12 3-4 hybrid | Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW

Vokey 50/54/60 | Odyssey Stroke Lab 7s | Bridgestone Tour B XS

Home Courses - Willow Run & Bakker Crossing

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Really looking forward to getting this game.
Driver: FT-3 Fusion w/ YS-Power X-flex
3-wood: McHenry Metals 12 degree with UST comp X
2 iron: MP Hi-Fli 18 degree
Irons: MP-60 3-PW w/ Rifle 6.5
Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 52,58 degreePutter: Red X 35X3Ball: ONE Platinum

Like the person above stated, the game will include Rocco Mediate this year. It will also include Anthony Kim. Some of the so-called "new" courses like Bethpage Black, Pinehurst #2, and Torrey Pines have been in before. We do get Hazeltine and Oakmont though, and those two are completely new to the series as far as I know. I'm looking forward to playing both.

I have my copy on the 360 pre-ordered, and I'll hopefully be picking it up tomorrow. I'm excited to see how the Live Tournament, Play the Pros, and new Tournament Atmosphere features work out.

im excited to pick it up tomorrow. and i saw online just yesterday it has disc golf haha that should be pretty dang fun to play too =]

im picking up the tiger 2010 motionplus bundle pack and an extra motionplus so 2 ppl can play at the same time the same way =] i got a bunch of games from the closet im trading in

r7 draw driver 9.5* stiff shaft
Big bertha 06 irons, 4-sw
56*vokey spin milled 10*bounce
Victoria ;)
tp black balls cart bagJack nicklaus Golden Bear 52* and 60* wedgesWalter hagen: 3 wood 5 wood 4 hybrid stiff shaft"I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced."www...

Does anybody here know if it's for sale for the PS2? Really not in the mood to shell out big bucks for the 360.

Yes, it's for sale for the PS2. 29.99 for the ps2 version.

I want it really bad, right now, I don't have any cash though. I'll probably save up and get it soon...game looks sweet. Anyone who gets it let us know how it is...especially compared to previous versions (I usually don't notice many changes year to year to be honest.)

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

I ordered mine off newegg (cheap), so have to wait till later this week :(

How did you get it for cheap and how much?

NewEgg's website says $57. I can get it cheaper at WalMart.

- Joel

TM M3 10.5 | TM M3 17 | Adams A12 3-4 hybrid | Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW

Vokey 50/54/60 | Odyssey Stroke Lab 7s | Bridgestone Tour B XS

Home Courses - Willow Run & Bakker Crossing

Review:

You will not find a better game of golf on any system, period.

"Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 for Wii is the definitive golf game. It's filled to the top with content, sports spectacular controls enhanced by MotionPlus, and includes great Disc Golf and online modes. Seriously, this is an amazing package made all the better by the peripheral pack- in. Just as impressive, though, is that this year's effort is so intuitively enjoyable that it has, in my experience, transcended the golf category altogether to become one of those rare Wii games that I will confidently recommend to anybody. Wii Sports, Wii Fit, Boom Blox and now Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 -- these are all games that are spectacular because of the very technology that makes Wii great. Like Wii Sports, Woods 10 could not be made as well for any other system. Get out there and support this excellent sequel -- a standout effort that will surely be in competition for sports game of the year."

Read the full review here : http://wii.ign.com/articles/993/993199p1.html

I picked mine up around noon today and have to say so far it is great. There are still a few features I would like to see them change a little or add in but it's much better than previous years IMO. Being able to play tournaments on Xbox Live is great.

What's In My Bag:
Driver: TaylorMade R11s 9* w/ Fujikura Motore F1
3 Wood: TaylorMade R11s w/ Mitsubishi Fubuki 
Irons: Taylormade R11
Wedges: Titleist SM4 Vokey 52.08, 56.11, 60.04 
Putter: Odyssey Metal-X #9
Ball: Taylormade Penta TP5

I picked mine up around noon today and have to say so far it is great. There are still a few features I would like to see them change a little or add in but it's much better than previous years IMO. Being able to play tournaments on Xbox Live is great.

Can you gives us some more details on it? ***Such as the golfers in the game, the new game modes, how smooth the game is online, how the graphics stack up vs. previous models of the game (TW 09 for the same system), etc.

***I really would like to know this.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Note: This thread is 5319 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!