IGNORED

golf lessons

jetfan247
Note: This thread is 5494 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I live in the monmouth/ ocean county area of New Jersey.. Can anyone recommend someone that gives golf lessons? thanks in advance for your help

Twin Brook is a pretty good place to start. They have four teachers, a PGA teaching pro, a two-tier driving range, grass tees, a par-3 course, and a really fun mini-golf range. I can't remember the exact exit on the GSPW it's on right now (Exit 100 something? 101?), but here's their website. It's in Tinton Falls.

http://www.twinbrookgolfcenter.com/

I've actually never gotten a lesson, but their school looks great, you should check it out. This place is pretty ideal for golfers of all levels to come by and work on their game. I wish they'd renovate the chipping/pitching/bunker area, but for now, it's good enough to keep me coming back.

Welcome to the forum, and well, since we have the same screen name, I couldn't help but help you.

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Twin Brook is a nice place. It's too bad that Bill Britton moved to Shadow Isle (in Colts Neck). I think the top two teachers in the state are like Bill Britton and Wayne something. Both teach at private courses, but I'm sure they'd give you lessons. Just look at some semi-private courses (Colts Neck GC, etc.) or even some of the Monmouth County public courses (the guy at Howell is supposed to be pretty good). Best of luck.

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1

Hmm, Twin Brooks sounds familiar...I remember going there with a friend of mine to hit some golf balls there on the deck. This is before I started really playing golf, must have been...3 or 4 years ago...

Twin Brook is a pretty good place to start. They have four teachers, a PGA teaching pro, a two-tier driving range, grass tees, a par-3 course, and a really fun mini-golf range. I can't remember the exact exit on the GSPW it's on right now (Exit 100 something? 101?), but here's their website. It's in Tinton Falls.

Thanks alot... i will check out twinbrook

No problem. There's this new enormous, outlet mini-mall place they just built like a half a mile from Twin Brook too. Great place to send the wife/girlfriend/ball-and-chain to while you work on your game for a couple hours if you can't get rid of her.

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5494 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!