IGNORED

Hello from Hood River

JSF35
Note: This thread is 6552 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am 18 and have been golfing for two years now. I graduate from high school in two weeks and I am going to Oregon State with a 4-year scholarship. I plan on being an officer in the Navy.

I usually score between 80 and 85 on my home course. I'm Consitant with everything but my driver (I just upgraded so hopefully that will change). I took lessons from my local pro a few months ago. He helped me drop about 10-15 strokes off of my game (I was shooting between 100 and 95).

Anyway, I'm Glad to be a part of the Sand Trap Community!

Driver: HiBore 9.5°, UST ProForce V2 67g
Woods: Launcher Steel 15°
Hybrid: Halo 2i 19°, 3i 22°
Irons: CG4 4-PW
Wedges: CG10 52°, 56° Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2 Balls: NXT Tour, Pro V1, Nike One, Callaway HX

• Administrator
I am 18 and have been golfing for two years now. I graduate from high school in two weeks and I am going to Oregon State with a 4-year scholarship. I plan on being an officer in the Navy.

Welcome aboard. Four years of college and then joining the Navy? Nice. Going to try to play golf at college?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Nice...welcome aboard...what do you do with your driver? how is the college thing going to work out?
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

Nice...welcome aboard...what do you do with your driver? how is the college thing going to work out?

I just started using my HiBore as soon as I got it. It works great. I am no longer afraid of my driver.

The scholaship I got was for Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps. Basically, the Navy pays for my college and at the end of four years I get comissioned as an officer. Hopefully I can make the college team.

Driver: HiBore 9.5°, UST ProForce V2 67g
Woods: Launcher Steel 15°
Hybrid: Halo 2i 19°, 3i 22°
Irons: CG4 4-PW
Wedges: CG10 52°, 56° Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2 Balls: NXT Tour, Pro V1, Nike One, Callaway HX

i know a few people that do that in other services of the military...that is what i would do if i was going to the military :)
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

Note: This thread is 6552 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!