IGNORED

Do you have golf friends that lie about there score constantly?

Wisconsin Golfer
Note: This thread is 5473 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I LOVE guys that do that!

Then, I bet them as big as they want, play in their group and "help" them count/recount their score every hole! (you know, cause I have a vested interest)

It's like shooting fish in barrel!

Hahaha, no, cuz if I did they'd never hear the end of it. I have a close knit group of friends, and were good at keeping the truth in check, because we torment the heart and soul out of eachother on things like this.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

It's funny to me how in my situation the reverse psychology has my golf partners asking me to card lower than I really shot. I work to keep my true score, but everyone around me gives me hell about it because they don't. When my honest score is a 9 or 11, they don't want to hear it, because they just shot a 7 or 8 themselves and they don't want to card it. I always end up keeping my 'true score' on a separate scorecard, and they put me down for par +3, double-par, or whatever they can live with in their own seared consciences. funny.

Ping G2 Driver; Titleist 906F2 5W; TM Rescue Mid 3H; Adams Idea Pro 4H; Titleist DTR 3-SW; Callaway Bobby Jones Putter; Ping Hoofer lite

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have tried to work my pop to stop taking ANY mulligans. When I play I keep my score as honest as possible w no mulligans so I can gauge where I am and focus harder. When I know I have a spare drive inthe bag, I wont concentrate.

If I have a 50+ front nine and it continues to go south on the back nine, I tend to stop tracking the score, but turn it into a practice round, I dont need to know I scored a 109! My best round is under 90 9 strokes under my 2nd best! Playing that round with a mulligan would make me feel cheap! My dad tends to use a mulligan once a round, which can be annoying when I play my 50 yard drive on a par 5. We have a regular 4some that will all take 1 mulligan if we dont have warm up range time before the 18 kinda like a practice swing off the tee,, we all use it by the 3rd hole! warmup swings really help.

Yes, but I only pay attention to my own score.

MacTec 460 Draw Driver
V-Foil M565 Irons
MT 3 Wood
GigaGolf 52deg gap wedge
Wilson 55deg sand wedge MT Don White 60deg Lob wedgeknockoff 2-ball putter

Not that I'm aware, but my friend has a friend that does. If he has a shot go less then 10 yards, he doesn't count it, a putt lip out, it was good, a stubbed chip, doesn't count....

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

Note: This thread is 5473 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!