IGNORED

lostgolfballs.com

Note: This thread is 2432 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just wanted to let yall know that I ordered a dozen 2008 pro-v1's and a dozen TP Blacks, in AAAA condition. $45 total w/shipping and tax for the 24 balls, and got them a couple days after ordering. Balls are in very good shape, the Pro-V's look lightly used but no scuffs or anything, just faded printing on a few of them and a couple logos. The TP Blacks look basically new. Very good experience overall if anyone is thinking of giving them a try.

Driver: Callaway X460 Tour
3 Wood: Callaway X
Hybrid: Adams A3
Irons: X20 Tour 4-PW
Wedges: X-Forged 50, 54 & 58

Nice find. How do you like the TP Blacks? I've been thinking of switching to them.

I think Dick's has a good deal on 2 dozen of them...don't quote me on that, but i'm pretty sure.

In my Nexos Bag

Burner Driver 9.5*
Burner fairway 3 wood
755 Irons Tri Spec S Shafts 585 19* Hybrid w/ Aldilia NV S Shaft 3DX 23* Hybrid Tour 58* wedge CG 12 56* Wedge NCX-Ray Alpha Putter

To throw in my 2 cents...

I've received several dozen balls from Lostgolfballs.com. Their AAAAA balls are totally indistinguishable from new. You will definitely get some logo's in the mix, but considering the savings, I don't really have an issue with it at all.

My Website: Qwowi Golf

In my Atlas Bag:
Driver: R7 SuperQuad 9.5° VS Proto 65-S
3+ Wood: G10 4 Wood: G10 Hybrid: 585H VS Proto 80-SIrons: X-20 Tour 5-PWGap Wedge: Vokey 200 Series 52°Sand Wedge: Vokey Spin Milled 56°Lob Wedge: Vokey Spin Milled 60°Putter: Bettinardi BC1

Ordered through lostgolfballs.com on eBay, got 4 dozen ProV1x's AAAA for $49 including shipping. There were about 10 logo balls, but other than that nearly every single ball had less wear than if I had chipped it around the practice green a few times. Very, very happy. For a dollar a ball, who wouldn't be.
What's In My Stand Bag...
Driver: R9 TP 9.5*
3W: R9 15*
Hybrid: Rescue Dual TP 2H 16*
Irons 3-P: MP-62Wedges: Vokey 52* & 58*Putter: 34" Newport StudioBall: Pro V1x

I have one of the best golf ball deals on the planet.

This guy walks his dog along the right side of holes #1, 2 & 3 of Churchill country club. He picks up bunches of balls daily.

I buy all the Pro V's and the Callaway HX tours for $10 a dozen. Most of these balls have been hit once! Some, I cannot distinguish from brand spankin new. Many of them have the CC logo on them, which is fine, logo balls work for me, especially ones bought/given out that day! My dog walking buddy saves me these balls and when he has a few dozen he'll drop them off. Funny thing is, he used to charge $5 a dozen, I felt bad and made him double his price to $10.

Many of the Callaways have custom printed initials A.J. on them. This guy must lose 3 balls a week! Thanks AJ, keep on slicing!

I've just started my collection of the 2009 Pro V's. I only have 2 dozen of them, I still have about 10 dozen of the old ones!

If this guys dog ever dies, I'm buying him a new one!

• 1 year later...

New to the sandtrap and really enjoying the information on the site, I have learned much from my new friends. You all may have talked about this before, but for the last year I have been getting my golf balls from them, www.lostgolfballs.com They have great prices on all brands, but I play with Pro V1's. They do a star rating, 4 and 5 are the best, with the 5 being just like new and they are selling the 2009/2010 ball for $22.95 a dozen, 4 star are still a great ball and those are $17.95. When I hit one in a pond it does not hurt so much as when I paid $45 for new! My 2 cents for the day

Holy crap. What a great deal, plus the bucket isn't a bad thing to have either!

Driver - Cobra S3 9.5* - Mitsubishi Rayon JavlnFX M7 
Fwy - Titleist 904F 18*
Irons - Mizuno MP-14
Wedges - Cleveland 588 54*, Ping Tour 58*
Putter - Ping D66 (iWi)

I ordered a bucket of 100 4-star Taylormade TP Red LDP balls a couple of weeks ago, with a huge bag of tees thrown in. About $75 for everything. Order arrived promptly, and all but two of the balls are what I'd consider good to excellent. I've officially bought my last golf ball in a store, now.

Driver: Taylormade Burner 2008 TP
3 Wood: Adams Insight BUL 3W
7 Wood: Callaway Steelhead III 7W
3 Hybrid Cobra Baffler DWS 3H
Irons: Taylormade RAC LT2 3-pw

Wedges: Taylormade RAC 52*, Cleveland CG14 56* Putter: Taylormade Monza Spider Ball TP Red LDP

Lostgolfballs.com has great deals, with very good product grading. I purchased 8+ dozen of various premium brands a couple of months ago (see sig line), and the total was <$80 with free shipping. Like new without the guilt...

I ordered some Srixon AD333 balls for $5 a dozen AAAAA quality. They are like 20 bucks a dozen new. Being a beginner I thought it would probably would not be a good idea to pay $20 for a dozen golf balls haha.

Just got my order in today, I ordered the AAAAA quality and all the balls look brand new. Out of the 48 I ordered only about 10 have sharpie marks or corporate logos on them. All the rest are basically perfect.

Note: This thread is 2432 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!