IGNORED

lostgolfballs.com

Note: This thread is 2442 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My 100ct Bucket of Prov1x's and jumbo bag of tees should be delivered tomorrow. Im very anxious to say the least. I ordered the AAAA balls, so we will see how they play. I find all kinds of beat up ProV's in the bushes and after a through spit job cleaning they still perform better than most balls.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My 100ct Bucket of Prov1x's and jumbo bag of tees should be delivered tomorrow. Im very anxious to say the least. I ordered the AAAA balls, so we will see how they play. I find all kinds of beat up ProV's in the bushes and after a through spit job cleaning they still perform better than most balls.

I've bought AAAA ProV1x's and others many times. You can barely tell the difference between AAAA and AAAAA. Minus logos and people marking balls, it's hard to tell they're not new. You'll enjoy them very much!

What's in my Titleist Lightweight Cart Bag that sits on my Clic Gear 3.0 Push Cart:
Driver TaylorMade Tour Burner 10.5° Fujikura SuperFast Stiff
3W TaylorMade Burner 15° TM REAX Stiff
Hybrid Cobra Baffler Rail H 19° Fujikura Motore Stiff
Irons TaylorMade  R7 3-PWWedges Cleveland CG14 52°.10 and...

I've bought AAAA ProV1x's and others many times. You can barely tell the difference between AAAA and AAAAA. Minus logos and people marking balls, it's hard to tell they're not new. You'll enjoy them very much!

I agree, I figured at my level, that should last me about 9-10 months worth of playing (80+rounds). So far this year I am 49 rounds, so I might break 100 rounds played if I burn a few vacation days near christmas.

Kyle Paulhus

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Thanks for link and info. How did I not find this already??? I just bought enough Pro V1's from them to last an average golfer a year, we'll see how fast I can lose them. Man, what a savings!

Home Course Fairfield Greens
In my Bag Boy Revolver bag...
Driver: Tour Burner 43" REAX 60 gram shaft 13 degree
Fairway: X Tour 3 metal 15 degree
Hybrid: 5H 26 degreeIrons: X-22 5 thru PWWedges: Jaws 60, 52Putter: Tour White Hot #2 Center Shaft 33 inchesBall: ProV1

Thank you for the info.
This was the website I've been trying to find ever since I forgot the address that my friend once told me.
Just ordered a bucket of AAAAA grade Titleist NXTs.
I'll report back once I receive them.

Dan

In my Revolver bag:

| Driver | Burner 460 9.5°
| Wood | Burner Plus 3 wood
| Hybrid | 22° Rescue Dual| Irons | MX-300 / Grads| Wedge | Spin milled 54°, 60°| Putter | Studio Newport 2.5 35"| Balls | NXT, Pro V1x DDH SF Tour, Pinnacle logo overruns :)

Another site I can recommend: Golfballnut.com

Recieved 8 dozen Bridgestone E6+ recycled balls in Near Mint condition. I don't think I could tell them apart from brand new balls.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

I agree, I figured at my level, that should last me about 9-10 months worth of playing (80+rounds). So far this year I am 49 rounds, so I might break 100 rounds played if I burn a few vacation days near christmas.

And you're only an 8 HC? Kidding... Good for you, Jack!

And you're only an 8 HC? Kidding... Good for you, Jack!

LOL Yeah, I typically lose one, two at the most during my average round.

Kyle Paulhus

Anyone ever have an issue with their customer service? I ordered 4 dozen Nike One Blacks and only received 38 balls when they arrived! I immediately emailed them Friday, just after close so I expected an email from them today. Around 4:00 their time, I still didn't have a response so I tried calling them. I could not get ahold of anyone after calling 3-4 times and eventually forwarded my email on to them again asking if there was issue and still nothing.

I tried to be as polite as possible, explained to them that I really like what they do and look forward to doing business with them again, but when I order and pay for 48 balls, I expect 48 balls. I really hope they respond tomorrow or at least answer their phone so I don't have to tell my friends to avoid buying from them. Hopefully they just had today off for some odd reason.

On a lighter note, the AAAA balls are great

Driver: MX-560 9.5*
Hybrid: mx-700 20*
Irons: MX-23 3-pw
Wedges: Tom Watson PVD 52* SV Tour 56*
Putter: White Hot Tour #9

I'm sure they'll make it right. I know it can be tough, but patience is a virtue...

Equipment:
Ping K15 Driver (10.5º) - Diamana BB R flex; Ping G15 4 Wood (TFC R flex); Ping G15 20* Hybrid (TFC R flex); Ping G15 23* and 27* Hybrids (AWT R flex steel); Ping G15 Irons 6-GW (AWT R flex steel); Ping I-Wedge 54* Wedge; CG14 BP 58* Wedge; Odyssey Black Series Tour Designs #9 Putter

I'd keep at it. I haven't had one bad issue with them, though that's only to say that I'm batting 1.000 after one at bat. They seem like a pretty good company. Good luck!

What's in my Tartan Precise TS-869 Bag:
Woods: Northwestern 1W, 3W, stock grip
Hybrids: 855 Graphite shaft 3H, 4H, Golf Pride Tour Wrap midsize grips
Irons: 855 R flex steel shaft 5-PW, Golf Pride Tour Wrap midsize grips
Wedges: PureSpin Tour Series Diamond Face 52* AW, 56* SW, 60* LW, Golf Pride...

I had a good experience with their customer service. I placed an order and immediately cancelled it as I forgot to add something else. I e-mailed them asking to cancel and included the order number. I then placed the correct order.

They cancelled the order I requested but then shipped it. I sent another e-mail and they apologized, shipped the CORRECT order and included a shipping label to return the incorrect order. All handled quickly and painlessly. I wasn't hurting for golf balls, so the delay in my correct order didn't really affect me.

I guess I should give an update. Still no reply to my email, but I finally got ahold of them on the phone and they'll be sending 10 balls my way, no questions asked.

Though I must say, the lady in customer service acted like it happens all the time. I'd count your balls if you place a big order just to be sure.

Driver: MX-560 9.5*
Hybrid: mx-700 20*
Irons: MX-23 3-pw
Wedges: Tom Watson PVD 52* SV Tour 56*
Putter: White Hot Tour #9

I ordered 50 value mix pro v 1s and received 54. They were the old dimples design but it pretty good shape. Most slot better than ones you find on the course. Not bad for 20 somethin dollars.

Bag: Ascend Deluxe Stand Bag
Driver:Burner Superfast 9.5* Stiff
Irons:G5 4-pw awt stiff
3 Wood:X tour stiff fujikura tour platform 26.3
Hybrid:18* Flihi stiff, Burner rescue 19*Putter::Bettinardi C-01Wedges:CG12 52* Black Nickel 56* 60*Ball:Pro V1

Anyone ever have an issue with their customer service? I ordered 4 dozen Nike One Blacks and only received 38 balls when they arrived! I immediately emailed them Friday, just after close so I expected an email from them today. Around 4:00 their time, I still didn't have a response so I tried calling them. I could not get ahold of anyone after calling 3-4 times and eventually forwarded my email on to them again asking if there was issue and still nothing.

Been having the same issue, apparently my credit card number was entered incorrectly so it was declined and I have not been able to get in contact with them with 3+ emails and countless number of times to contact them by phone over the past two weeks. I love the product, but this customer service is shitty as hell.

In my Tour Sasquatch Stand Bag

Driver: 10.5* R9 460
Fairway Wood: Dymo2 3 Wood
Hybrid: SUMO 21* 3 HybridIrons: Pro Combo Forged Irons 4-PW Gap Wedge 52* Vokey Sand Wedge: iWedge 56* Lob Wedge: MX-950 60*Putter: Studio Select Fastback No. 1 35"

Received my bucket of 50 AAAAA grade Titleist NXT balls few days ago. Exactly had 50 in them(I was hoping for a little more after reading someone received 54 ).
They're in decent shape, almost brand new but a few of 'em has scuff marks.
Overall, I'm satisfied with their service.

Dan

In my Revolver bag:

| Driver | Burner 460 9.5°
| Wood | Burner Plus 3 wood
| Hybrid | 22° Rescue Dual| Irons | MX-300 / Grads| Wedge | Spin milled 54°, 60°| Putter | Studio Newport 2.5 35"| Balls | NXT, Pro V1x DDH SF Tour, Pinnacle logo overruns :)

Fianlly was able to rectify the situation and they are shipping them out.

In my Tour Sasquatch Stand Bag

Driver: 10.5* R9 460
Fairway Wood: Dymo2 3 Wood
Hybrid: SUMO 21* 3 HybridIrons: Pro Combo Forged Irons 4-PW Gap Wedge 52* Vokey Sand Wedge: iWedge 56* Lob Wedge: MX-950 60*Putter: Studio Select Fastback No. 1 35"

Note: This thread is 2442 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!