IGNORED

Shaved 2.2 off my index in one revision. =)

youngskip40
Note: This thread is 5482 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I haven't seen 3.anything since like 2002. Then I stopped playing in 2005, and just started really getting back into it at the tail end of last season and really have started playing a lot again this season.

The great thing is, I really don't feel like I'm at my potential at all. I've played every round this year with less than a full bag of clubs, and I'm just starting to get a little bit of my feel back in my putting and short game.

Sure is nice to be back enjoying the game again... playing well is a bonus too.
Penta TP Ball || Nakashima Golf HTEC Tour Driver - w/ Mitsubishi Rayon Bassara 83g || Izett Golf 15* Deep Face 3-Wood - w/ Royal Precision Rifle Steel || MD 18* Hybrid - w/ Aerotech SteelFiber 110g || MP-58 3, 4 Irons... MP-60 5, 6 Irons... MP-32 7-PW - w/ Dynamic Gold || MP-T 53-08...

Congrats! I have recently started posting scores and only have 7 posted so far. So they are only using one of my scores at the moment. Anyway, right now I am at a 2.5.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Congrats! I have recently started posting scores and only have 7 posted so far. So they are only using one of my scores at the moment. Anyway, right now I am at a 2.5.

I'll take 2 each side off of that......

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Thanks! It sure is an adventure for a while while you're building up your scores to see where your handicap will nestle at. The best part is that now I am low enough to try to qualify for the U.S. Amateur Publinks. Yeah, long shot, but I like the challenge.
Penta TP Ball || Nakashima Golf HTEC Tour Driver - w/ Mitsubishi Rayon Bassara 83g || Izett Golf 15* Deep Face 3-Wood - w/ Royal Precision Rifle Steel || MD 18* Hybrid - w/ Aerotech SteelFiber 110g || MP-58 3, 4 Irons... MP-60 5, 6 Irons... MP-32 7-PW - w/ Dynamic Gold || MP-T 53-08...

Great job. I would be proud. Nice set bty. I love my mp60s.

Thanks, they're sweet sticks. I'm actually wishing I got more of the MP32's because I can do so much more with them, but the split set is sweet and the MP60's help me out on my days when I hack it up a bit with my long irons.

I'll take 2 each side off of that......

I bet you will

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Note: This thread is 5482 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!