IGNORED

quick question-- do you post a score if you played on recently aerated greens?

EightBlue
Note: This thread is 3704 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Two stupid questions from a newer golfer... Why would aerated greens have less break? << found answer for this one >> Why am I not supposed to post scores out of season (more precisely, I suppose, is why is there even a season?) Sorry for the hijack. Thanks for any answers.

Two stupid questions from a newer golfer...

Why would aerated greens have less break? << found answer for this one >>

Why am I not supposed to post scores out of season (more precisely, I suppose, is why is there even a season?)

Sorry for the hijack. Thanks for any answers.

It depends if you have a season - people like me dont, but where there is a winter and the courses are not maintained, posting is shut down (you cant post even if you try to)

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

It depends if you have a season - people like me dont, but where there is a winter and the courses are not maintained, posting is shut down (you cant post even if you try to)

Unless you travel to a place that doesn't have an "off" season and play.....those rounds still need to be posted.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

So what's the reasoning for forbidding postings? Why not allow me to post scores on poorly maintained courses in the freezing cold?

Is it considered unfair in some way?

you can read the reasoning here: https://www.usga.org/handicapping/articles_resources/The-Inactive-Season/

• Upvote 1

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Note: This thread is 3704 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!