IGNORED

golf books help?

tommyfusco
Note: This thread is 5459 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello,

Does anybody have any thoughts on these golf books?
They are pretty cheap at my local thrift store.

Cinderella Story, Bill Murray
Confessions Of My Life As A Hooker, Bob Hope
Who's Your Caddy, Rick Reilly
Golf For Enlightenment, Deepak Chopra
Open, John Feinstein

Thanks Trappers!

[QUOTE=tommyfusco;300702]
Cinderella Story, Bill Murray
Confessions Of My Life As A Hooker, Bob Hope
Who's Your Caddy, Rick Reilly
Golf For Enlightenment, Deepak Chopra
Open, John Feinstein
QUOTE]

Cinderella Story and Who's Your Caddy are humorous light reading, I enjoyed them, Golf For Enlightenment was to deep for me, I like biographies or humor.

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

If you like to read about golf, all of them are good. The only one I have not ready is Deepak's book. Bill Murray's book is pretty funny, although I thought it could have been better. Bob Hope's book is pretty funny. "Who's Your Caddy" was very funny. And I love John Feinstein's golf books - "Open" was very good, although I have to say "Caddy For Life" is his best. Also look for some of Dan Jenkins' books - especially, "Dead Solid Perfect", which is a great, fun read. I got it at used book store and they had a few copies, but there weren't under golf, but Fiction.
Driver: SQ DYMO STR8-Fit
4 Wood: SQ DYMO
2H (17*), 4H (23*) & 5H (26*): Fli-Hi CLK
Irons (5-6): MX-900; (7-PW): MP-60
Wedges (51/6*): MP-T Chrome; (56/13): MP-R ChromePutter: White Hot XG 2-Ball CSPreferred Ball: e5+/e7+/B330-RXGPS Unit: NEOPush Cart: 2.0

Thanks for the thoughts so far guys.

I am reading Who's Your Caddy right now, At the Tom Lehman essay and this is a knee slapper.

I love it.

Great way to kick off my golf reading.

I did pick up all those other books as well.

Open looks very stuff-shirtish. lol

Note: This thread is 5459 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!