IGNORED

Natalie Gulbis (and her pa)

iacas
Note: This thread is 7019 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Kiran: I watched the gulbis PLP Kiran: unreal Kiran: her dad looks like charles manson Me: yeah, her swing is nuts, and that too Kiran: If I had someone talking to me after every shot like that I'd go nuts Kiran: it doesn't take a genius to see what's wrong with a shot when it goes off line

When I was a kid, I grew up hearing all about "tennis dads" and "tennis moms" who would "manage" their "budding star child's" career. Greedy, mean SOBs usually.

Gulbis' dad seems to be one of them. Playing Lessons from the Pros, in this case, became an exercise in "Playing Lessons from Dad." Rarely was Natalie allowed to offer her own darn opinion. And FWIW, Natalie isn't too hot. And, had she not been hangin' out with Ben, some of her "never won a darn thing" might not have worn off on him. I prefer brunettes.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Oh, yes. We know you prefer brunettes.

You're right about Natalie. Her "hotness" is relative to the other women on Tour. Just wait until Michelle turns about 18. Aye mama!

The problem with her Dad and others is that they want the spotlight. Living through their kids because they couldn't do it on their own. I'm glad I missed that because I would've had to turn it off from frustration.

• Administrator
The problem with her Dad and others is that they want the spotlight. Living through their kids because they couldn't do it on their own. I'm glad I missed that because I would've had to turn it off from frustration.

I'd call it more amusement than frustration. It's fun to watch psychotic people when they're not related to you!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Loved the part on playing lessons when her dad told her to use a certain club.. and she argued against it, and ended up short. Then she used the club she was going to use and stuck it right by the flag.

Oddly enough, was the playing lesson only like 3 holes? Or did I miss some of it?
IN MY BAG

Irons Big Bertha Fusion Irons 3-PW, SW, LW (Nippon 990 UNFX)
Driver Big Bertha Fusion FT-3 (Aldila NVS 55-R 350)
3 Wood ERC Fusion 3w - RGS (RCH Sys 55R)4/5 Wood Big Bertha Fusion 15D Fairway Wood (Aldila NVS 55-R 350)Bag 10.5" orange fusion tour bagPutter Scotty Cameron Newport...

• Administrator
Loved the part on playing lessons when her dad told her to use a certain club.. and she argued against it, and ended up short. Then she used the club she was going to use and stuck it right by the flag.

They probably filmed a full 9 or 18, but didn't want to have 18 holes of Natalie's pa doing all the talking.

PLFTP: "Playing Lessons from the Pas".

Note: This thread is 7019 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!