IGNORED

Hi from Central NY

Jhans9c1
Note: This thread is 5452 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi everyone, I'm from Central NY and stumbled upon this site googling golf tips. I've decided to take up golf again after a 6-10 year(I don't remember) lapse. Still haven't had the time to get out on the course, but I can't wait, no matter what I shoot.

In my bag I have a set of R7 CGB Max iron clones from Turbo Power, an R7 CGB Max clone driver from Turbo Power and X9 Extreme MOI hybrids(2 and 4). I went with clone clubs for two reasons: 1-I have a limited budget and spending $800 on a new set of irons didn't sit well with my wallet. 2-My Burner LCG irons, Ti Bubble 2 driver, my late father's bag were stolen out of my truck two weeks ago. After the theft of my clubs, buying new clubs seemed to alleviate the situation, eventhough the Mizuno cart bag was the biggest loss. My clones seem very well built, I've hit them at the range half a dozen times so far and they haven't fallen apart yet.

I'm glad to be a member here, maybe I'll see you out on the course

In my standbag:

Sumo2 5900 Driver, 9.5*, Diamana stiff flex
SQ Dymo, 17* 4wood, Widebody UST stiff flex
R7 irons 4-9 Project X 6.0 shafts 3i MP Fli-Hi hybrid CG10 56*, 60*/CG14 46*, 52* G5i Zing putter One Platinum or ProV1(x)OFF! Deep WoodsiGotcha! ball retriever

Note: This thread is 5452 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!