IGNORED

Putting Drills

gas_can
Note: This thread is 7094 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I often find it hard to spend more than fifteen or twenty minutes on the putting green before my short attention span tends to get the best of me. Anyone have any great putting drills they like to do?
One I've really enjoyed is leapfrog putting to master speed control. Putt one ball, then each succesive ball must go past the one before it.

• Administrator
I may not be the best person to answer this question simply because I never really get tired of putting practice. What could be more fun that seeing the ball go in or near the hole time and time and time again?

I do play some games. It helps to play against someone. Putt with your wedge - give that a try. Putt left hand vs. right hand. Mix it up, make it up, and relish the sight of the ball diving into the hole at just the right speed.

Putting games for me is about building confidence, not necessarily mastering a technique.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 7094 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!