IGNORED

Official Big Break VI (Trump National) Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 6338 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello! This is my first post in the forum. One question, if Bri won then why is she on Big Break VII? Did she not do anything with her exemptions? Has she even competed on the Duramed Futures Tour after the Big Break VI was recorded? Sorry, but her being in the Big Break VII just raised so many questions for me... She played good however, and I hope she makes it, although it did not appear that she has the mental game or the control of her emotions to make it in the big tour IMO.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao @ sweater zeppelins.

It doesn't appear to be a given that she will actually be on BB VII, and being a former winner it wouldn't seem fair to others that would actually qualify as getting a "second chance". They're probably just putting some good promo shots in the commercial to make sure the guys watch. We fall for stuff like that yanno.

Sorry I must be a long voice in the wilderness - The Big Break "Sucks" I was hoping for it to end .... Some Golf Channel programing is getting old quickly .... I hope for future quality programing. I like some of the existing shows, but The Big Break has outlived it's excitement and of course "it's side conservations are distracting and phony at best".

I have to disagree with you on this one yoraway...

I haven't had TGC for too long, but I did get to see the first couple of seasons of TBB, and I have to say that it still piked my interest this season. I was epically stoked at watching Jeff attempt his comeback on the back nine of the championship match. If that doesn't get your blood going, what will?

Maybe I'm just a simpleton, but I for one hope that TGC continues with attempting to create new and exciting shows. If they can create the next best reality show for amateurs, sign me up now!!!
underparnv

That's how I like my golf. A kick in the face. -Ben

Driver: 983E 8.5* w/ stock stiff flex shaftIrons: MP60 - 2 through 9 irons (swap out the 2 iron for my three wood at some courses)Wedges: 588 Chrome - 47* Pitching Wedge, 53* Gap Wedge, 56* Sand Wedge MP-T Black Ni - 60* Lob WedgePutter:.....

They started with amatures to get them on a tour,that was fun to watch.
the last group were mini tour players and ex players who could not keep pace with the tours they played on. the quality of play they showed explaines why,bring back the amatures .

R7 9.5 S Shaft
560 R7 quad R shaft
RAC LT irons
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum

Ok, I guess I'm just "old school" and maybe a little burnt out on TBB. I did enjoy a few of their shots, I must admit. The match you mentioned was class! I'll try to be more receptative to the upcoming matches.

I enjoy The Big Break shows, but I am not glued to my TV on Tuesday nights ready to watch the episodes. I usually catch one of the 20 replays throughout the week.

They aren't great, but it's still fun to watch the contestants struggle on national television trying to earn sponsor's exemptions and goodies. I liked this season, and I'm looking forward to watching "The Battle of the Sexes."

I couldn't stand Bri though, and I definitely wanted anyone to win besides her. She is definitely the type of girl I'd like to tell off a time or two. She was such a witch most of the time. But she won, so that's all that mattered to her.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I couldn't stand Bri though, and I definitely wanted anyone to win besides her. She is definitely the type of girl I'd like to tell off a time or two. She was such a witch most of the time. But she won, so that's all that mattered to her.

I don't understand why the ladies don't get it. I suppose it has to do with the fact they don't have as much opportunity to play competitive sports as kids. Us guys learn early that you don't have to hate your competition in order to beat them. We learn not to take the struggle against one another personally.

It seems to me that the ladies do take it personally and if they have to compete against you, they have to hate you.

Roy McEvoy is my hero.

In My bag
TM Burner 9.5 S Flex

Wilson Invex Strong 3 and 5 wood

Maxfli Revolution 3-PW Irons

Cleveland 54/60 wedges

Odessey XG #7 Putter

The best big break so far was BB II in my opinion
Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

• 2 weeks later...
I enjoy The Big Break shows, but I am not glued to my TV on Tuesday nights ready to watch the episodes. I usually catch one of the 20 replays throughout the week.

I agree with you. Life is always unfair... Bri is definetely the last player who deserved to win.

In My Bag:
Driver:
Nike SasQuatch 460 9.5 deg - Fujikura Prototype X
3 Wood:
Orlimar Trimetal Plus 14 deg - Fujikura Prototype XIrons: Titleist 735CM (3-PW) - TT DG 300SWedges: Titleist Vokey 50 & 54 & 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Laguna Oil Can - Custom Shop Restored to Pro...

Q.Q. Quillume,
thanks for sharing the same feeling on Bri.... unfortunately, there are so many fans of her around...
In My Bag:
Driver:
Nike SasQuatch 460 9.5 deg - Fujikura Prototype X
3 Wood:
Orlimar Trimetal Plus 14 deg - Fujikura Prototype XIrons: Titleist 735CM (3-PW) - TT DG 300SWedges: Titleist Vokey 50 & 54 & 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Laguna Oil Can - Custom Shop Restored to Pro...

Note: This thread is 6338 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!