IGNORED

I Love High School Golf

Note: This thread is 5449 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Last year we played Carnegie Abbey (#5 in Rhode Island). Stunning course.

Now this coming year we get to play The Country Club! We're playing Brookline Academy. Imagine going to Brookline Academy and playing The Country Club everyday. That'd be ridiculous.

Hate to break it to you but you only play the 9 hole course they dont let you play the 18 hole. The 9 hole is still amazing.

Like Kcas said, you only play the Primrose (9 hole course), but when they play the championship course they take the 1st tee and fairway and play it to the 2nd green, and play 8 (as a par 4, not a par 5 like you will play it) and 9, so you will get a little taste of what the course is like for all of the tournaments that have been held there.

It is still a great course though, very well maintained and it has some challenging holes, and you will get to walk by a few of the holes on the main course (#14 is a long par 5 that you will cut through and is one of my favorite holes on the course).

Also, are you sure you're not playing Brookline HS? I'm pretty familiar with Brookline and I have never heard of Brookline Academy, and with a quick google search nothing came up. Brookline HS plays at TCC, so I think maybe that's what you meant.

909 D2 9.5° Driver - Diamana Blue Board Stiff
F-60 3W - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue Stiff
CLK FLI-HI 17°/20° Hybrids - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue Stiff
MP-57 4-PW - True Temper Dynalite Gold Superlite S300
MP-T 54°/12° & 60°/8° - Rifle Spinner Bettinardi C-03 Putter Pro V1x

Note: This thread is 5449 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!