IGNORED

Fathers day gift

leftcoastsrt04
Note: This thread is 5478 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well my wife could not keep her fathers day gift secret. This will be my first Fathers day and she made sure to make it special. For the past week I was under the impression that we had reservations at a restaurant and were going to have a little time alone. Today she informed me that she got us a Tee time Fig Garden Golf Club in Fresno. This poor girl had to wake up at 0515 in the morning to call and reserve it a week in advance. I checked out their web site http://www.figgardengolf.com/ and I must admit though I am totally excited I am a bit nervous. It's not like the local podunk courses around here. Lil more challenging.

Anyways, can't wait, gonna spend the week at the range, Awesome gift.
Driver: R9 460
3 Wood: Big Bertha Diablo 3D
Hybrid: Rapture 24
Irons: X-22's 4-AW
Wedges: X Forged 58/10Putter: Black Series Tour Design #2 (Righty)Balls: Pro V1x Penta TP

There's a used set of r7's at a pawn shop near my house and they only want $130 for them. I had a dream last night that my wife told me I could go buy them four our anniversary/father's day. I woke up this morning, told her and she giggled and just said, "fat chance"... gotta feel the love!

A Work in Progress:

Bag: Physics Stand Bag (ebay dirt cheap special)
Driver: Knight GTi Tour 285 10*
3 Wood: r7 ST 15*5 Wood: "The Perfect Club" 21* rescueHybrids: None... yetIrons: Burner Super Steel 3-9Wedges: Burner Super Steel PW, AW, SWPutter: BlackJack 206Ball: NXT or ProV-1 (used)

Fig Garden's a nice little track IIRC. Been years since I played it. On the short side, tree lined and generally well maintained. Great FD gift... have a good time!

Weapons of choice:
Irons/wedges: Titleist Tour Grind
Driver:Titleist 909D2
3 Wood: Tour Edge Exotic
Putter: Odyssey White Hot

Hard for my wife to keep my fathers day gift from me too. It's called a new baby coming tomorrow. While my priorities are in the right place, it is a bit of a bummer when you know you can't play much for a while.

In my bag:

Driver: 907d2
Fairway: R7 ti 5-Wood
Hybrids: 909H 21 Rescue 4Irons: KZG Forged Evolution 5 - PW w/Rifle 6.0 shaftWedges: 52 Rac & Vokey 58Putter: Studio Select 2Ball: Titleist ProV1xEyes: SG5

Hard for my wife to keep my fathers day gift from me too. It's called a new baby coming tomorrow. While my priorities are in the right place, it is a bit of a bummer when you know you can't play much for a while.

Congrats bro

Driver: R9 460
3 Wood: Big Bertha Diablo 3D
Hybrid: Rapture 24
Irons: X-22's 4-AW
Wedges: X Forged 58/10Putter: Black Series Tour Design #2 (Righty)Balls: Pro V1x Penta TP

Note: This thread is 5478 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!