IGNORED

ESPN announcers = SUCK

Lemay427
Note: This thread is 5444 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have to watch them on mute. Absolutely horrible. Chris Bermann sounds like he is drunk...

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

ESPN picture are great! with Sky commentary, it is great viewing in Ireland.

Butch Harmon and Thomas Bjorn in the booth.

Getting to see everyone (not JUST Phil) and gotta love that pinseeker shot.

WEAPONS:
Taylormade R9 10.5 L Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 15 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 19 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade Tour Preferred 4-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 51Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 55Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 59Yes! Tracy II putterTitleist...

I like Chris Berman...for football.

A quote from Kris
...is that college bball really isn't "lower tier". The better teams have their rosters filled with guys who could play in the NBA. hell, guys used to come straight from high school to the NBA. I really don't think there's much of a difference skill-wise between the two.

I'm not a Berman fan. Not hard to tune him out though. My wife's been yapping for 45 minutes so it's hard to hear him

sky sports commentators are quality over here in England!

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

Chris Bermann just said this: " Is that the fescue club"

This was when Mike Weir was in the rough. Hardy har har. So funny Bermann. What an asshat. lol

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

Chris Bermann just said this: " Is that the

Yeah he tries to be comical but it never is funny...

Not a Berman fan, either. He's OK in football, nothing special, but for golf, someone give me the T.V. remote for the MUTE button. Maltbie and Andy North are fine. Along with Rolfing. I don't have a problem with them. Berman kills it though since he's ALWAYS talking!!!

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

hes better then johnnie miller.Miller is really annoing and just puts everyone down

What's In My Bag

Driver R9 Supertri 9.5
3 WoodR9
3 Hybrid: Baffler DWSIrons X-20 Tour 4-PWGap Wedge RAC TP SmokeSand Wedge Vokey 56.14Lob Wedge Vokey SM 60.7Putter:SeeMore FGP Black

I LOVED Berman while I was in college in the late 90s. NFL primetime with he and Tom Jackson was my favorite show on TV.

Now, I can't even stand him for NFL football. The guy is washed up, and thinks he is larger than life. Therefore, he doesn't properly prepare anymore, he goes out and wings it using the same tired lines and trying to make a narrative out of absolutely everything. For other sports like baseball and golf, its even worse because those were never his strong points. The big problem is that he is God at ESPN, being one of the originals, so he seems to get to call whatever he wants to, and no one with any association with ESPN is allowed to critique him.

The sad part is that Mike Tirico is a play by play guy that KNOWS golf, and should have been in the booth. He and Scott VanPelt would have made a very capable crew for ESPN, but fatso Berman had to throw his weight around and take the seat.

For all of those Johnny Miller haters, I hope you took note of the two different broadcasts today.
In the bag:
Driver - FT-9 10* Stock Stiff Fujikura
3Wood - X 3W Stock Stiff Callaway Graphite Shaft
Hybrids - X Hybrids 21*, 24*, 27* uniflex steel shaft
Irons - X-22 irons 6-PW uniflex steel shaftWedges - X Forged Chrome Wedges: 52*, 56*, 60*Putter - White Hot XG #9Ball - Tour ix or TP...

lol fescue club was a joke because one of the other guys called it the rescue club and he was in the fescue so....... it was a stupid joke but whatever.

They aren't that bad on the whole, though I do prefer NBC. JM isn't that bad. sometimes he says some stupid things but who doesn't?

hes better then johnnie miller.Miller is really annoing and just puts everyone down

i like johnny miller a lot. think he's a very good announcer - not great but good.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Chris Bermann just said this: "

He was referring to when Weir hit a good shot with his hybrid in the fescue the time before(more or less asking if that was the same club). Give them a break the coverage is good.

ESPN is doing a terrible job. They are just not very smooth. Give me CBS any day.

In my bag:
Driver: R5 TP Diamana 83s Shaft
Fairway: Burner 15 degree Fujikura REAX
Hybrid: Custom 19 degree
Irons: DCI 990 S300 4-PW

Wedges: NF 52.04*, Spin Milled 56.10* and 60.08*

Putter: Red X3

Ball: ProV1

Shoe: Tour 360 LTD

Note: This thread is 5444 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!