IGNORED

My pennant match

michaeljames92
Note: This thread is 5395 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Today I played a 15 handicapper at my home course. I played the same kid at his home course and beat him 2 and 1(after being 5 up) while not really playing that well. Well today how the tables turned. He beat me 4 and 3 and well I didn't play that well. I shot 12 over stroke after 15, and he shot 5 over!! I can't believe how well he played. Anyway, has something similar happened to anyone else?

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

I have never played the same person twice, i have seen the same people year after year but never played the same person twice. Although one time when i was playing junior pennants last year, there where twins and one played off about 15 and the other one played off 3 & they looked exactly the same. Have a guess which one i had to verse after seeing his brother hit crappy chips around the putting green? Hahaha "Such is Life".
Atleast you can look forward to next year and hopefully play the decider.
In my black carry bag
Driver- 909 D2 10.5* 76g Stiff UST Proforce V2
3-Wood 909 F3 14.5* 82g Stiff UST Proforce V2
Hybrid- 585-H 19* 85g Stiff Flex Adilla Proto
Irons- Z-B Forged 3iron-PW Project X 6.0Gap Wedge- Vokey Spin Milled 52|8Sand Wedge- Vokey Spin Milled 56|10Putter- Scotty Cameron...

Note: This thread is 5395 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!